𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏

"I'm getting a taxi back home" Ella complained "I am not walking back" she added

"Your not going home your coming to mine" I laughed

"We can be hangover buddies" She draped her arm over my shoulder

"I feel left out" the four boys said in sync

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏------
I've completely last track of where everyone is but oh well.
Im dancing with this girl in my art class.
'Shake that' by Eminem and NateDogg is playing.
A few people jumped up onto a huge table and were dancing so the girl I was with dragged me up. Turns out Ella was also up there so us three were dancing and singing.

"IM A MENACE" I sung
"A DENTIST" Ella continued
"AN ORAL HYGIENIST" I screamed as the other girl ran over to who I'm guessing is her boyfriend.
"OPEN YOUR MOUTH FOR ABOUT 4 OR 5 MINUTES"
"TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF THIS FLUORIDE RIN-INSE" The pair of us slurred

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-------
I've been dragged into a game of spin the bottle by Callum, I wanna be wherever Sienna is not here. There's no point in playing if she's not here.

I can hear her and Ella screaming a song, I think it's 'Shake That' but I don't knowww.

A few rounds have passed and I haven't been chosen yet which is good.

"HEYY" Sienna and Ella screamed sitting down, they were pretty drunk. Sienna sat next to me and Ella sat next to Georg. I didn't even realise he was here.

"I wanna do it" Ella leant in and spun the bottle, it landed on Sienna.

"IM NOT KISSING MY BEST MATE" Sienna laughed "But I will spin" she slurred as she spun the bottle.

It landed on Callum. I don't wanna watch them kiss.

"Can I re spin I'll payyy" Sienna sung. Thank god. She spun the bottle again and this time it landed on me. Oh my god.

"Do you wanna spin again?" Georg asked, he knew what he was doing.

"Fuck noo" Sienna laughed

"GOWAN KISS" Ella shouted

I looked at her and just waited. I've kissed quite a few girls and I've never been nervous before but I'm nervous now. I'm really nervous.

Our lips touched.

I expected her to pull away straight away but she didn't. I didn't want to pull away. I don't know what to do.

"Fucking hell it's a kiss not a make out session morons" some random guy rolled his eyes.

Sienna pulled away and just continued playing the game like nothing happened. I can't blame her, it doesn't mean anything in the end so there's no reason to be upset about it? Right?

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕------
AHHH ME AND TOM KISSED WHAT THE FUCK IM TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE CASUAL BUT AHH I LOVE HIMM