𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑

"TOM" I shouted as he slammed the door to his house, leaving me outside.

"Oh for fucks sake" I kicked the ground, why does nothing want me and Tom to be together. Why did that guy have to ruin everything.

I began walking home, I'll try explain again tomorrow. He won't listen to me today, I know he won't. I'll let him cool off then I'll go round tomorrow and apologise and explain.

"I'm fucking freezing" I muttered to myself as I turned onto another road "at least I'm nearly home" I'm about 5-6 minutes away.

I entered my house and stormed up to my room and jumped onto my bed before crying my eyes out.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
light started flooding into my room so I got up and decided to go over to the twins house.

I arrived a little while later and knocked, Bill answered.

"What do you want" He asked coldly

"Tom-" I started

"Nope go away" He started to shut the door

"Bill. Wait. I didn't kiss the guy like Tom probably thinks I did he tried to kiss me. We didn't kiss I slapped him" I spoke fast, sticking my foot in between the door so he couldn't shut it.

"Really" Bill looked at me,

"Yes I had-" I began to talk

"Ok ok believe you sorry" Bill opened the door fully and let me in.

"So can I go talk to Tom now?" I asked, eager to explain.

"Not right now...give him a bit longer" Bill smiled uneasily before dragging me into the kitchen.

"Why-" I started to ask

"So what exactly happened at the party?" Bill interrupted.

"Oh, we were both sat just behind a group of people who were playing truth or dare and then Tom got up and said he'd be back in a few minutes then someone chose me for a dare and dared me to kiss a guy" I started to explain

"Please tell me you said no" he pleaded

"Obviously. And then i got up to leave and the same guy I was suppose to kiss grabbed me by the waist so I tried to get out but everyone was crowding us so I couldn't so I turned to slap him"

"HOW HARD DID YOU SLAP HIM" Bill yelled

"Fucking hell Bill. I slapped him pretty hard anyways I got out of the crowd but Tom was stood by the door and he's seen but got a different idea probably because everyone playing t or d was chanting kiss so..." I finished explaining

"I'm so sorrrry" he hugged me

"It's finee" I tried to force a laugh but sounded like a lamb.

"Fucking hell what's with the weird laugh"

"I don't knoww" I groaned

A few minutes later Tom came down the stairs, I couldn't see his face because he turned around pretty fast and walked back up, yelling at Bill.

"What the fuck is she doing here" I heard him ask when Bill ran after him.

"Let her explain" I think Bill said, I couldn't really tell.

"No" Tom replied, pretty clearly. The fact he literally went from loving me to hating me in such a short space of time really hurt. It makes me wonder if he even loved me when we were together?

"Then at least let me tell you what happened" I heard Bill complain pretty clearly.

"Fine. What happened" is all I could tell Tom said.

I then heard Bill explain everything, including how hard I slapped the guy.

I couldn't hear Toms response however I heard heavy footsteps come fast down the stairs before I was engulfed in a hug from behind. Toms dreads fell down over my face as apologised, his voice muffled.

"I'm so sorry" he repeated several times, guilt flooding his voice.

I was silent. I'm no longer sure if he loves me or not, surely you can't go from loving someone to hating someone so fast. In just a matter of minutes?

My eyes started watering at the thoughts playing through my head.

"I love you I'm so sorry Sienna" his voice broke as he talk.

Them first three words hit me like a brick, I broke down.

I pulled out of his arms and ran out of their house, Tom shouting after me.