𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕

"Hey Mum why do u need me back?" I entered the kitchen to find my mum sat with a glass of wine.

"Your dads already moved in with that other woman so I thought we should be kind and-"

"I'm not being kind" i sung as I grabbed a can of coke out the fridge

"Let me continue. As I was saying I think we should be kinda and take his clothes to him, so we are gonna pack them, rip them up, maybe burn some and then dump it all outside his new house" my mum laughed before sipping more wine

"That sounds better" I laughed

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏--------

"Why do they live so close?" I muttered as we walked along their road with bin bags full of my fathers belongings in.

"Because that woman wants to be me" my mum beamed.

"Ok well which house is theirs im getting tired of carrying his shit" I sighed

"That one by the corner" my mum pointed at a two story, small corner house.

"Damn what a downgrade" I laughed as we approached the property.

Me and my mum started dumping all his clothes on the doorstep however he eventually came and opened the door. It was quite funny actually. He looked REALLY pissed off.

"What the fuck?" He stared blankly at the pile of ruined clothes.

"Here's your clothes they were cluttering up the house" i smiled before me and Mum mum ran off down the road.

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕------
I've just left detention and I'm still wondering why Sienna overreacted at lunch. She's usually just punch me and the arm and laugh while telling me to go fuck myself. I like being able to joke with her without offending her but now I feel bad.

I got lost in thought and ended up walking down the wrong street. I've been down it a couple times so I know I can still get home.

I heard some commotion from the house at the very end and I saw Sienna and her Mum dumping tons of destroyed clothes on a doorstep. What the fuck?

The door opened and her dad was there but he looked really angry.

"Here's your clothes they were cluttering up the house" Sienna flipped him off. What's happened? Maybe that's why she was a hell of a lot more sensitive today. I'll ask her tomorrow.