𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-------
I'm still confused about what happened earlier. I thought Sienna hated Tom? And he hated her? But then Sienna comforted him and then they were basically cuddling during the movie, and now I can hear them talking from his room. I mean im happy they are getting along now but...it's confusing me.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕------
I'm in maths now, I worked things out with Tom last night. He thought we were both joking when we were mean to each other because of how I act with Bill. I feel bad now. I don't know if I should've realised it was jokes at first or if he should've made it more obvious or both.

Thinking about it now, I don't think I hated Tom to the point where I don't wanna be around him. He's just annoyed me sometimes and I've been adamant I hated him when I didn't.

We agreed to still joke with each other because it would seem weird if we suddenly just stopped and in all honesty I enjoy pissing him off.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏-------
"Ok so what did you guys-" Bill and Ella began to ask me till Tom came over and sat down next to me.

"Hello" Tom smiled as he took one of my sandwiches

"Bitch" I gasped slapping his hand

"Who let you sleep over at their house in their bed yesterday? I think you owe me" he teased

"Bitch" I repeated, smiling at him

"Did you guys" Ella asked while making certain....motions

"Ew fuck off" I learnt across the table to hit Ella and Bill

"BITCH WHAT DID I DO" He yelped, cradling his now 'hurt' arm

"Everything" I responded as I ripped my sandwich back out of Tom's hands and began eating.

"I bit that you know" Bill started laughing as Tom tried to take the sand which back

"I've also eaten it now" I retaliated, we were all laughing now.

"That's like kissing" Ella chirped up, me and Tom both stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"Have the sandwich back..." I mumbled chucking it towards him.

"You've kissed now" Ella continued

"Fuck off or I'll tell yk who" I flipped Ella off

"Don't you dare" Ella hit me once on the arm with each word she said.