𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

"Here comes Olivia" I muttered to Bill, turning towards my locker. Olivia used to be my best mate but I eventually dropped her, she was really toxic and really horrible to tons of my other friends.

"She's such a bitch" Bill laughed also turning towards his locker.

"She can go fuck herself" I laughed at myself.

"Laughing at yourself?" Bill raised one eyebrow "You sound like Tom" he continued before I slapped him

"Kys" Me and Bill have that sort of friendship where you can say whatever to each other and not actually get offended.

"Is it really that bad to be me" Tom appeared behind us.

"Where to fuck did you come from" I spun round to face him, hitting my head on my locker door whilst doing so.

"Hah clumsy cunt" Tom waddled off, he walks like a penguin and idk if it's because of his monstrously oversized jeans or if he just can't walk normally.

"STOP WADDLING" Ella shouted at him as she made her way over to us.

"I was about to say the same thing" me and Bill said I'm sync

"JINX BITCH" I elbowed Bill in the chest just as a teacher walked by. Oh fuck my life.

"Miss Müller? A word in my office please" The teacher muttered

"Good luck" Ella laughed as Bill stuck his younger out at me.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏------

"Bill I'm gonna kill you" i grumbled as I slammed my tray of food down on the table. We weren't sat at our usual table because Tom and a few of his other friends decided to join us.

"What did I do" Bill rolled his eyes

"I've got detention again because of what happened in the hallway" I explained as I threw some crisps towards him.

"It's not my fault you attacked me and called me a bitch right in front of whatever her name is" Bill teased

"I always knew you were secretly a proper bitch" Tom chipped in. He's annoying me already ffs.

"Shut the fuck up" I retaliated