𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔

Im at Ella's house now. Bills also here. They put on a movie to try distract me nothing can. My mum been texting, asking me to come home, saying im not moving in with my dad but I don't wanna go back. Not yet at least. I told her I'd be home at 8, it's currently 6:23.

I've managed to not think about my dad, apart from when Bill or Ella asks about him. Im just thinking about Tom.

He definitely deserves better. That's why he doesn't love me. I manage to create problems wherever I go.

Toms still texting me. I haven't opened them. I will later but I know I'll start crying if I read them right now and I don't want to in front of of Ella or Bill.

"Sienna, why did you break up with Tom?" Bill asked after checking his phone

"Hm?" I got pulled out of my thoughts again.

"You broke up with him earlier. Why?" He asked again

"He deserves better, and he doesn't love me. I just create problems" I mumbled, my vision going blurry.

"The fuck" Ella hugged me

"What" I muttered

"That's all bullshit you moron" She laughed

"No" I forced a laugh

"Yes it is" she gave me a confused look

"No it's not" I argued

"Yes it is" Bill backed Ella up

"2 vs 1. We win" Ella smiled

"You have a weird way of comforting people" I managed to smile a bit

"Says you" she interjected

"She's pretty good at comforting people" Bill elbowed me "Well she's good at comforting a certain person..." he added slyly

"Tom" I mumbled

"Speak up we can't hear you" Ella giggled

"TOM" I rolled my eyes

"Did not need to screamed down my ear but yes" Bill returned to watching the movie.

Ella grabbed my phone and unlocked it, I didn't care what she did on my phone at this point.

"You need to go home" she smiled at me, passing my phone back.

"What did you do" I laughed a bit

She just shrugged as I opened messages, clicking instantly on Toms contact.

"Aww first instinct was to look at toms texts" Ella awed.

"Fuck you" I got up off the sofa, ready to go.

"Where you going" Bill asked, drawing his attention away from the tv and to me.

"She's going home to talk to Tom" Ella smiled "Well actually she's going to your house" she pointed at Bill

"Ooh ok bye bitch" he smiled, pushing me away from the sofa with his feet.

"Your feet stink" I lied

"Bitch" he stuck his younger out.

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏------
I turned onto Tom and Bill road, as much as Ella can annoy me, I've gotta give her credit for this. I wouldn't have been able to text Tom so I'm grateful she did.

I walked up to their house and made my way to the front door.

I rang the doorbell, rethinking this whole thing as the bell chimed.

Is this a good idea?

I heard the door unlock and then it got pulled open.

Shiiiiit

Tom was stood there, it was obvious he'd been crying - I can't blame him, I've been crying as well.

"Tom im sorry" I looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. I've never enjoyed apologies, it's always felt fake - I'm not sure w why.

"Sienna" he began, stopping abruptly.

"Yes?" I looked up, surprised at the quick pause

"Why?" He asked

"I don't know. After the argument we had before and then my dad saying nobody would love me..." my voice trailed off as I spoke

"Your dads full of bullshit" I heard him mumble, causing a small smile to form on my face.

"Well I love you" he said louder than before

"I love you too" I replied, this 'make up' didn't feel fake like others I've been through. It felt real, like neither me or Tom were lying.

I hugged Tom, I felt safe.

I started to feel stupid as he hugged me tighter, why did I think he didn't love me?

"I don't wanna loose you" I whispered into his hoodie.

"Neither" he released me from the hug and kissed me on the forehead.