Ch.3.5 Moonlight

Moonlight
Ch.3.5

Theo's pov

Time sure does fly because somehow it's already the first day of October. Honestly, I don't even understand how time has gone so fast.

I thought being in the final stage of pregnancy would make the time seem to go slower but that's not the case at all well mostly since I graduated.

Yes, I officially graduated a few months ago. Things have changed quite a lot. I'm no longer in school as I graduated high school, my friends left to go to college in another city.

Well, Brooke went to a college a little bit further than here as she wants to pursue a career in health care. Sure she doesn't want to become a doctor or anything but she told me she wants to become something to help others.

On the other hand, Ben and Kean went to the nearest college from here.

I think Kean wants to pursue something regarding business.

Ben decided to go get a degree in arts. He rarely talked about his love for art to us but according to Kean, Ben has liked anything related to art since he knew him, so that means a few years ago.

Regardless of that, they come visit me sometimes and we call often, well less so for Kean but he does from time to time too.

Even though it's been a bit lonely lately especially since my friends left for college and it's starting to get cold, I remain positive.

I still live with my mom and my sister thank god for that. I've been preparing with my mom for the upcoming labour and well, raising a child as a single parent.

Today my mom is working even if it's a Saturday and Tamara is yet again at her friend's house. I think she tries to avoid being near me as much as possible.

Now I'm already 40 weeks pregnant. My doctor the other day told me the baby can come out any day now but still no sign the baby is coming. Sure I had a few contractions here and there but nothing alarming as of yet.

I'm kind of nervous about the labour. Sense I'm a boy this is gonna be potentially dangerous. So far the baby appears to be healthy.

I'm really glad the last few months have gone rather smoothly. They said there were a lot of risks involved but everything went well so far now I'm concerned about the labour part. I know it's gonna hurt but my mom taught me some tricks regarding it. Hopefully, everything will go well.

————-

It's 3 pm right now and I've been getting contractions for the past 2 hours. It's been getting worse and the contractions have been getting closer to one another so much that I think I need to get myself checked, it's getting worse and dangerous.

I'm scared right now...Now one is at home and I don't know what to do. I want someone to be with me but no one is available.

I could call my mom but I don't want to worry her. I don't want to as the neighbours, they won't understand...

Again and again, a name comes to mind and even if I know it's not the wisest choice, I can't help but want to see that person...It's my last choice...

So, before I know it, I'm outside trying to walk through the pain in a certain direction. I don't know what came over me.

I'm in so much pain right now but I'm still determined to get some help.

I'm walking in the direction of the only house I know there is someone in it. Ugh, why am I doing this again? Yes, I know I need some help and that person is my last choice.