38. In Hiding

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow! 

************************************************

Fu Lin suddenly stopped hugging him, his hands slowly travelling up the General's black robe until his hands held the edges of the General's face. He gazed into the General's eyes, the shock-like eyes burning straight into the lock-like eyes.

Then, quite unexpectedly, he leaned over, his hot breath fanning Haoran's slightly damp ears as he asked, "You... like me, don't you?"

The General was thunderstruck. His eyes widened by ten times the size it was usually capable of, as he tried to explain himself.

"No–that's–it's true that I like you as a person but..."

As he lied through his teeth, he never expected that Fu Lin would find out what was hidden deep within the caverns of his heart. Admittedly, though he resigned that within his heart he could not give up on Fu Lin, he had never intended to act on his feelings. His love would live and die with him. At least, that's what was supposed to happen.

"Shh." Fu Lin pressed a finger to the General's moist lips. "You must perceive me as a fool, unable to distinguish what's right there in front of me. You really presume I do not know the way you gaze at me? The emotion behind that dark gaze of yours that awaits to devour me like I'm some unattainable drop of water to the deserted man you are..."

He leaned over once more. "You really think I did not know?"

"Then why..." The General was beyond baffled, every word scorching right into his heart. He had never seen this provocative demeanour within Fu Lin and the General's long dead desire for flesh suddenly roused. Like a paper suddenly caught in the throes of flames, his gaze dimmed as his breathing grew heavy.

"Because I've been wanting this too."

When Fu Lin said it, that was all the General needed before his lips caught Fu Lin's mellow ones. Fu Lin wriggled in his arms as their tongues entwined, his soft moans echoing down and intoxicating General's own mouth. There was no fight for dominance as it was clear who desired the other more; Fu Lin duly submitted as his body trembled under Haoran's passionate fingers. They slid across his back, tracing the waxy skin the General loved so much and slowly untangled his hair held by a row of jasmines.

He pushed Fu Lin down in a frenzy and drew his lips back. A sliver of wet sweetness still connected their lips to a thin net of saliva.

With his hair scattered in almost artistic waves and redness seeped in bone-deep, Fu Lin seemed indescribably erotic.

Erotically beautiful.

As he prepared himself to ravish this man–this man who he treasured and needed so badly, somebody called him from behind.

"Imperial General!"

General Haoran immediately opened his eyes. He was breathing erratically as he woke up and had a tinge of redness on either side of his ears.

"Imperial General, are you alright?"

It was Lieutenant Shen Yue out of Haoran's Lieutenant Trifecta: The most innocent, harmless man out there stood before him, worried. But the General was still concerned with the bodily deformities that had occurred just now.

He actually dared have a wet dream about Fu Lin?

He immediately took a document down from the table and placed it above his crotch and proceeded to ask, "Does the Lieutenant require me for something?"

"N-no." Surprised by the deathly aura the General was emitting and his sickly pale face, he asked, "General, are you sure I shouldn't call for a physician? Are you perhaps running a fever?"