CHAPTER 003 【REVISED】

WALTER AND KIYOKO approach the gymnasium's gates with welcoming expressions. When they spot both Hinata and Kageyama blocking the path for others, they call out to them with pleasant smiles.

"Excuse me."

Both Kageyama and Hinata realize how they're impeding the path for others and rush to apologize.But, in the midst of this, Walter addresses them both at once.

Suddenly, a startled scream was heard from somewhere nearby. Kageyama immediately noticed Walter, pointing at him with his finger.

"Ah, it's Kageyama-kun. I haven't seen you in a while."

Kiyoko looks surprised at this development and turns to Walter with curiosity, asking him, "Do you know this person?"

"We met at the junior high school volleyball tournament in Miyagi prefecture, and Kageyama was a powerful opponent,"

Walter responds that he had first met Kageyama at the junior high school volleyball tournament in Miyagi prefecture and describes him as a powerful opponent during the match.

As Kageyama becomes angry with the implication of a previous defeat, Hinata remains silent and takes a step back.

"Don't say that I was a powerful opponent its ridiculous!" Kageyama shouts at Walter in a frustrated gesture.

Kageyama suddenly falls quiet as he seems lost in thought. He then responds to Walter's assessment.

"You didn't use your full strength that day, right? You were the MVP of the championship match." Walter simply smiles gently, not being swayed by Kageyama's attitude.

"When I was on the field that day, I didn't notice that you weren't giving it your all. But watching your other games had me thinking about how different you were before and now."

Kageyama's eyes narrow with anger and frustration as he grinds his teeth and replies, "I'm not the same person as I was back then."

Walter grabs Kiyoko's hand and leads the way toward the gym, but before they can walk for long, Kageyama once more addresses the two of them.

Kageyama vows to take revenge.

"I will definitely take revenge on you." he says in a menacing manner.

Walten remains unfazed, eager to accept Kageyama's challenge, and declares his eagerness to face the opponent once again.

"I'm looking forward to your revenge!"

Kageyama growls, "Yes!"

The door to the Karasuno training ground swings open as the team begins their training session. Kiyoko Shimizu, the only female manager of the team, stands alongside Walter.

"Wow, Shimizu is still beautiful as ever," Tanaka comments with a beaming smile.

Curious eyes turn to Walter as people wonder who the male companion of Kiyoko is. Some remark that he's tall with a strong presence.

"Is he a newcomer? Is he joining our volleyball club?"

More questions are asked about Walter's background and possible intention to join the Karasuno Volleyball Club.

Daichi, Sugawara, and Tanaka approach Walter and Kiyoko with interest as they ask which one is the new member. Kiyoko gently places her hand on Walter's shoulder and introduces him.

"This is a new student that lives next to my home. His name is Walter."

"I want to join volleyball club senpai." Daichi, Sugawara, and Tanaka seem intrigued by his potential. Walter explains that he hopes to join the volleyball team.