CHAPTER 049

NOW HINATA POSITION HAD COME to the front of Shiratorizawa again for a fast quick attack. Even though Tendou Satori was not present in the front row, his swift movements were still causing quite some trouble for Karasuno.

The ball's position appeared to have passed over Hinata, but it didn't change speed when it soared above him. But Shiratorizawa's blocker was still on alert. Kageyama was able to set the ball just in time, allowing their second ace Asahi to reach the side of the net.

BANG!

Asahi spike was interrupted by Reon Ohira hand, but it didn't settle to the ground as usual. Instead, after hitting the hand of the Reon Ohira blocking the net, it flew directly out of bounds.

Hitting the ball out of bounds to score is just a sample of the fierce, intricate battle that's ongoing in this game. The two sides are constantly grappling with each other, each vying for superiority.

The competition isn't just about setting and passing the ball, but about attacking and defending as well. It's not only a fight for the front row or the back row, but a fierce war for everyone involved as a player.

It was unexpected when Semi Eita, who had gotten up to jump, chose to attack in the back row as a surprise and scored a point.

Following that, Kageyama launched a quick second attack, allowing Karasuno to regain the lead.

With the tight score, Karasuno has never quite been able to establish a significant gap with their fierce oppenents, Shiratorizawa.

Shiratorizawa is also fighting for supremacy but is struggling to gain ground. They occasionally catch up with Karasuno, but they are unable to overtake their opponents.

The players on both sides rotate positions constantly, and Walter moves from the back row to the front to back periodically, in an endless cycle.

The intensity of this clash was palpable. Spectators gathered outside the stadium, silent yet sweating in anticipation and excitement.

Those rooting for Walter and Ushijima, who had traveled from the Miyagi Arena, were particularly nervous.

Their hands were gripped tightly together, the veins on the backs of their hands becoming more pronounced as the excitement swelled.

The intensity of the match drew spectators into its vivid world. They applauded and booed with the change of situations on the field, immersed in the game.

When their team was ahead, their emotion was heightened with stirring excitement.

With every cheer, the fans erupted with enthusiasm, and with every sigh, their hearts sank again and again.

The points of both sides slowly increased and approached 20 points each. The match has reached its critical point, and the two teams must face off against one another with precision and determination.

As the game reaches this stage, not only is psychology important, but physical stamina is also crucial. Most players' energy has been drained by this point, and even some responses are slowing down.

Some positions are definitely more physically demanding than others.
In specific locations like the Libero and the setter are effort is even greater.The Libero has the advantage of being able to switch between the court and the bench, allowing him for more breaks and rest.

However, the setter must battle on the court nonstop, especially Shiratorizawa and Karasuno. Walter power-packed spike requires Semi Eita to constantly run to receive a pass from his teammate.

As he continuously evaluated the situation on the field, Semi Eita exhaustion intensified. Just as he began to show signs of physical fatigue, a whistle sounded on the sidelines to signal the substitution period.