CHAPTER 014 【REVISED】

THE RELENTLESS DEFENSE displayed by Walter during his turns on the court caused uneasiness in the rival squad Nekoma, whose players were being completely outdone.

The inability to send a successful pass through the Karasuno back-row player was a clear indicator of Walter's effective blocking and tackling skills, further contributing to the sense of pressure and oppression felt by the rival team.

"What's going on?"

As the match dragged on, the players' growing frustration and anxiousness hinted at the difficulty of breaking through Walter's defense, which could lead to further deterioration of their performance later in the game.

The repeated failures to break through Walter's defensive line further enhanced the impression that the Nekoma's strategy had been completely figured out by their rivals.

"Have our tactic already been seen out?"

As their offensive approaches were intercepted and blocked, Nekoma's players felt helpless and overwhelmed, as if their every move was being anticipated.

"The No.13, whenever the ball is tossed, seems to anticipate our strategy as if he is already foreseeing our plays. We cannot deceive this player on our own turf."

This steady buildup of pressure on the rival squad Nekoma suggested that they would struggle to find an effective response to Walter's defensive prowess, as they were outmaneuvered time and again and found no way to secure a successful play.

"Could it possibly be that Karasuno's ace in the hole is the No.13 player?"

The comment from Nekoma's coach once again demonstrates his accurate understanding and analysis of the game.

He identified the presence of Walter as the most formidable weapon in the Karasuno squad, implying that the team's success is primarily dependent on his defensive prowess.

Nekoma has been unable to mount a successful offensive after Walter's entry, as he consistently disrupted any possible scoring opportunities.

Thus, the comment regarding the Karasuno player's importance added another element of tension to the match, making its conclusion even more intriguing.

With the tables turned in the rotation, now it was Nekoma's turn to serve the ball and defend against Karasuno's offensive maneuvers.

The opposing squad's impressive defensive abilities so far had left them with minimal room for error, raising questions about whether Walter could maintain his dominance during this turn.

However, the rival coaches' assessment of the player's talent also hinted that the back-row player could prove his worth and make a crucial contribution to his team's efforts.

Thus, the upcoming plays held great potential for an intense and thrilling showdown.

The sense of relief shared by the Nekoma squad underlined their acknowledgement of the formidable opposition they had encountered so far in the game.

The team's intent to watch and analyze Hinata's offensive maneuvers hinted at a strategic approach and a desire to identify weaknesses in the Karasuno squad.

This approach signified their keenness and awareness of the game scenario, as well as their intent to develop a counter strategy for the upcoming plays.

Their observation and analysis of Hinata's front-row game could result in valuable insights that they could use to their advantage later on.

The decisive serve from Nekoma was successfully intercepted by Nishinoya, who transferred the ball to Kageyama, who instinctively sent it towards Walter.