CHAPTER 005 【REVISED】

WALTER WAS PLEASANTLY surprised to witness the quick progress in the duo's coordination, happening even sooner than he had anticipated.

"They're leveraging Hinata's speed and agility to execute successful attacks!" Sugawara, having already grasped Kageyama's intentions, observed Hinata with a puzzled expression and remarked,

"Hinata, I'll set the ball for you!"

"Here it comes." Walter was certain that their first attempt would succeed. However, he also knew the quick attack was simple to adjust to and that it required multiple attempts to successfully defend against it.

As long as one is able to match Hinata's speed and natural reactions, one could possibly prevent the attack. However, there was also a disadvantage, as one would need to attempt more than one counter before they could effectively neutralize the quick attack.

Walter was utilizing his speed and reflexes to keep up with Hinata's rapid movements. As long as Walter was able to gain experience with the attack, it would become less of a threat, and the duo would pose no significant challenge.

This was why Walter was so focused because the attack was finally providing him with an opportunity to fully test his capabilities. He would not allow himself to lose to the duo's quick attack when first experiencing its power.

Tanaka successfully received the serve and passed the ball to Kageyama, signaling for Hinata to initiate the quick attack.

Hinata dashed from the back of the court towards the front, and Kageyama concentrated intensely on the ball, preparing to send it over the net.

From the other side, Walter watched Hinata begin his runup and then subsequently started to move as well.

"This position, this timing, this angle..." Kageyama's precise jump pass sent the ball flying straight to Hinata, who was still in the air, with his eyes closed.

Even without seeing the ball, Hinata felt the impact of his contact with the ball, a sensation that confirmed his skill in executing the freak quick attack.

The speed and accuracy of their attack made them a deadly duo on the court, rendering them unrivaled in terms of performance and coordination.

In an instant, Walter emerged from behind the net, his hand raising quickly to intercept the ball.

His reaction time was so quick and precise that he was able to catch it before anyone else could react.

Walter stood up under the net, eyeing his palm with a satisfied smile.

"That was unbelievably fast. I almost couldn't keep up!"

Seeing this feat, he asked the others: "Have you witnessed that play?"

It seems Walter was the only one who saw the unbelievable speed and precision of the duo's quick attack.

Seeing the shocking maneuver, Sugawara's eyes widened in amazement. "That was a quick attack, was it?" he said curiously.

"Yes, that type of quick attack can be hard to spot but also easily countered."

"Indeed, it's very fast!"

The speed and accuracy of the duo's freak quick attack were indeed hard to believe without having seen it with one's own eyes.

As Sugawara listened to Daichi's words, he, along with the others in the court, turned his attention to Hinata.

"When Hinata caught the ball, his eyes were closed!"

"Exactly. Kageyama passed the ball right onto his hand, and Hinata captured it without even looking! Can you begin to picture how fast the freak quick attack really is?"