CHAPTER 24

Back in Karasuno campus, as soon as everyone got off the bus, Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled and ran in the office.

"TV!, TV!,TV! "

Seeing them like that, Daichi was a little curious.

"Walter, what did you say during the interview?"

"Just some ordinary questions."

"There were probably going cut off some part of my interview. " Walter also said somewhat uncertainly.

"Let's go see it too!" Walter said somewhat uncertainly.

"Let's go see it too!" Takeda Ittetsu said. He had recovered from his mood earlier.

"Just after we finished the interview, we met  Ushijima Wakatoshi!"

"What? The ace and captain ball of Shiratorizawa? "

"Yes, and he was emitting a formidable aura around him." Walter spoke as they walked toward the office.

It was still far away when they heard the sound of Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Ah!"

"Here it comes! Here it comes! "

All of them hurriedly ran into the television

Hello, everyone. This is Miyagi Prefecture Sports TV.】

【Today were inviting someone from the main spiker from Karasuno Team - Walter Von Schonkorf.】

【Hello everyone! 】

Karasuno has faced two individual schools this morning in Group A. They eliminated traditional and powerhouse schools such as Date Tech school and Aoba Johsai School】

【What do you think is the key to defeating powerful opponents?】

【 It's nothing special. It should be our cooperation are better. The advance understanding of our opponent is also relatively sufficient in this game.】

Hearing his answers, everyone turned their heads and looked at Walter.

"Oh? I didn't know Walter-san can be so humbled. " Hinata said with some surprise.

Tsukishima also said with a bad smile

"That's right! I thought you'd say, "We are just stronger than them, this kind of weak opponent is easy for us. There's no need for a key at all."

Listening to Tsukishima mockery suddenly, suddenly a vein pop out of Walter forehead.

"Do you really think I'm that kind of person?

Karasuno continued on watching the tv interview.

Before the competition, Oikawa Toru, the team captain of Aoba Johsai, once said some provocative things to you. What do you think about this?】

"That bastard..." Seeing this, everyone are gritting their teeth.

After returning from the bus yesterday, they also watched the TV interview.

"I also want to know what kind of words Oikawa said."

"Walter, you'd better fight back against that guy. "

Before they could continue, the reporter on the screen handed the microphone to Walter.

I hope Oikawa will meet us again in the competition.】

【And we'll beat you again.】

Karasuno, who watched Walter answer's were stunned, and they suddenly laughed.