Chapter 8

Y/n's pov: 

"Hyunjin are you ready?" I ask him while finishing packing my things because we're now going to the airport. All I feel right now is satisfaction and happiness because of what happened yesterday. I'm really grateful to have an opportunity, maybe it looks like I'm being desperate to him, but it's not. I'm actually just making sure to have a good relationship with him because I'm going to be with him for my entire life.

I'm not sure if we're going to fall in love to each other, but even if it's not, it's important we have atleast created a relationship. I just need to protect myself and not let myself fall without control or even without noticing it. 

"yeah..do you need help carrying your bags?" Hyunjin ask me as he went infront of my door looking in what I'm doing. I smile a bit, I guess this is the start.

"no thank you, I can carry this, go ahead first." I said to him, he just nodded and head in the car. Before he left I saw the keychain I gave to him on his zipper bag attach to it. My heart is really happy, and I don't know why it feels tingly.

--

"Hyunjin, did you already take your meds?" I ask him when we're now at a private plane..he's sitting on the other side, we're not sitting beside each other..but I want tho..

"sht! I forgot!"- Hyunjin

"don't worry, I have extra here. Take this" I handed him the meds and he quickly take it and the plane take off. The meds is for his nausea because he's not used to flying, he gets dizzy and sick. Why I knew this? not by the book but by observing him when we went to Jeju. 

few hours later..

we're now again in the car heading finally to the palace and I'm going to live there for the rest of my life. I look at Hyunjin who's in the other side and he look pale, he's maybe not having a good time with all the travel. 

I went towards him.. should I touch him? not that I'm being suspicious but..I'm just going to check his temperature! yeah that's all! 

"you're cold" his hands and arms are cold, he's really not having a good time. His eyes open from being asleep. Our faces are inches away from each other, both of ours meet and widen. 

"the heck!" he said and bump my forehead when he fix his position

"ouch!"- y/n

"don't do something like that! I know you can't resist me but respect my space" he coldly said, I massage my forehead because it's slightly hurt. 

"I'm sorry..I'm just checking your tempe--"

"I don't care"- Hyunjin

are we back to square one? I look at him for a long time, confused. maybe because he's not feeling well? I head back to my sit but I notice that Hyunjin is uncomfortable. I quickly grab a paper bag and went to him again. 

 He take the paper bag and vomit, I just pat his back to support and make him comfortable. This is fine for me, I've seen worse than this. After a minute he's already finish I grab the paper bag with his vomit in it and wrap it then throw it in trash. 

"here drink this" he drink the water I gave to him.

"I know it's a long ride..you can have this candy it will make you feel better..do you want to off the aircon and open the windows?" - y/n

"please" - Hyunjin

after a few more minutes he's getting better and he fell asleep. He looks like a child for a moment because of what happened, and I'm grateful to be a help to him.