Chapter 25

No one's pov:

When both Y/n and Minho is finally far away from Hyunjin and Kim they stay standing while catching their breath. He looks at y/n who's now successfully wipe all the tears that already fallen, but she remain silent.

"hey y/n..we didn't expect that" he didn't hesitate and pull you into a tight hug letting you bury your face on his shoulder, still you didn't respond to his hug.

y/n decided not to breakdown until she finally did the resolution she's been thinking for the longest time, it finally make sense. 

"do you want to go back at the party or not?"-Minho

you just shook your head "I will finish the party" you let go from the hug and face Minho, you look at him with sadness and bitterness written in your eyes, and you suddenly bow your head infront of him

"Thank you so much prince Lee Know for taking care of me all these time, I owe you big time" you face him with a smile in your face, and Minho couldn't react because he's confuse what you're doing

"I, princess Cheon Y/n is grateful for all the moments we share since the beginning of our friendship, I will continue to be your friend but this time I would like to have some time for myself. Thank you again" y/n bow again her head and you left Minho standing alone looking so confuse

he's about to chase after you but when he turn around you just suddenly gone. He flinch his fist and kick the bush beside him.

Y/n returned to their table, she didn't eat anything and a shift of aura can be felt from her. Everyone on their table was so concern about it but they just chose to shake that thought and make sure y/n will continue to enjoy the night, especially keep on talking to her even though her sentences are becoming short yet she's still smiling.

"did you already tried the abalone? it's so chewy!" Krystal trying to light up the mood, they didn't know what happened to her but she knew that something is definitely not right. 

"not yet, go ahead enjoy it" y/n chuckle at Krystal and pat her shoulder, Krystal just smile at her full of worried

"finally! here's the main event that many of you will surely enjoy. But first let us all welcome prince Hyunjin and princess y/n for their first dance tonight" - host

Everyone clap and some of them even whistle, y/n stand from her sit passing Minho who just arrived at their table. Minho watch you walking towards the center and he can't deny but he sees that your eyes are calm and at peace right now unlike earlier.

Hyunjin on the other hand walk towards you slowly, you're both looking at one another without saying a word and without making any expression. 

*Playing U R by Taeyeon 

when you recognized the song you let out a genuine smile this time, and take a deep breath before touching Hyunjin's hands which is now reaching for you. 

You look at him for a second before both of you lock in to each other's arm. 

the first verse started

Y/n felt an light electricity between the both of you. Hyunjin couldn't even maintain his eye contact to you causing for you to pinch his hand.

He sway you carefully and turn you around then your hands land on his chest. Y/n and Hyunjin seems like they're hugging one another. Hyunjin's hands are now wrap on your waist while your hands is resting on his chest while you're looking at him.