Chapter 18

Y/n's pov:

3 days already passed, no sign of Hyunjin going back to our room, I've been sleeping at the middle every night, I couldn't even tell if I'm really sleeping or not, one of the maids here requested to get the container with its shattered pieces. Maybe they're trying to comfort me just by trying to find a way to fix it, that's why I gave it to them.

I've not been sleeping so well also, I often find myself sleeping past 3am then will wake up at 8am and still writing a freaking message to Hyunjin. I'm so stupid right? I knew that clearly, I'm just not trying to stop myself from doing that because if I stop quickly I'm going to want to do it more.

they delivered to me a huge rectangle like box with a letter and I'm actually staring at it right now

"Good day princess y/n, this box contained the gown you will be wearing at tonight's party here in the palace. We are honored and delighted to see you later from Hwang palace"

I folded the letter and open the huge gift they've given to me.

It's a burgundy sequin with slit gown with rhinestones at the back forming a bow. A smile escape from my lips after 3 days of being down and alone. It's still early, and I finally decided to go out in the room and check the palace, I didn't know that the party is coming sooner

"hey y/n" someone tap me from my back and it's Seungmin

"hello Seungmin long time no see" I smile at him, he laugh when I said that

"you make it sound like it's been a year already" he also look at the ball room right now while we are here looking down and appreciating what others are preparing, it's almost done.

"I haven't seen you lately, where have you been?" he look at me for a bit then to the ball room again

"just fixing myself and trying to figure out everything" a lowlife smile is all I can give today

"and what's that?" - Seungmin

"don't worry about it, I got it, thank you for your concern Seungmin" I once again try to smile at him but failed to give a full one.

we just quietly watch others do their thing. There's nothing going on inside my mind right now, and I'm not going to try.

"look! loookkk!" we heard a foot steps running towards us and it's Krystal running around with heels on and pointing to her phone

"it's pretty right?" she gigles when she reach us, looking proud to the gown she's about to wear later

"you can ask your partner" Seungmin said teasing her causing Krystal to blush entirely, I laugh a bit because I forgot that I shouldn't be too sad right now, they're here, they have always been here, I should stop looking for someone who isn't looking for me.

Krystal keep on nudging on me with her phone showing to me every gown she keeps on choosing then removing.

"oi! Hyunjin" my eyes search for him when I heard Seungmin call his name, and saw that Hyunjin is actually on the other side of the hall..with her..

"why they have been together though?" Krystal ask with full of annoyance

"actually they're preparing for an organization that was given to them two years ago and it's coming this year" Seungmin explained to us, maybe that's why they can't be separated.

They are walking towards our direction and I can feel my heart beating fast again, like I finally woke up from being dead 3 days again and for the first time finding a pulse again.

"what's up?" I heard Hyunjin's voice again, I just look at him but he's been avoiding my eyes. Kim on the side is rolling her eyes at me. I don't want to get irritated right now that's why I take a deep breath and focus looking at Hyunjin.