Chapter 26

No one's pov:

You woke up with a heavy heart inside of you, it's a new feeling once again that you never expected to experience again. After what happened, you didn't know what to do next because everything is just overwhelming. 

Y/n look beside their bed and found Hyunjin sleeping quietly, this time is different.

you get out from the bed and went in the bathroom without leaving a note for Hyunjin, you will stop now because every effort you will going to do for him is no use, but you're glad to at least did that for him before, and you're actually thankful that you didn't quickly did the resolution you've been thinking.

once you're done you notice that your face is looking so tired right now, don't know if it's because you're not sleeping well lately or what's going on inside you. 

y/n head out and went somewhere, away from everyone for a moment.

"hi..can I ask if there's an empty bedroom here in the palace that I can use?" you ask when you saw one of the maids here. She seems so shock about you but quickly change her expression to smile

"yes princess y/n..are you going to need it today?" -maid

"yes, if it's possible"-y/n

"please follow me princess y/n"- maid

you simple walk behind her, staring blankly ahead like you doesn't want to let every inch of your  emotion to show.

"here's the door key of this room princess, let us know if you need anything" the maid bow her head and left you alone

y/n opened the door and lock the room.

Hyunjin woke up because of the sun hitting his eyes, it's been a long night for him because it was also his birthday. 

He stretch out his body when he finally sit on the bed, Hyunjin noticed that you're not on the bed, he didn't mind that and get out from the bed as well to start his day even though today is actually weekend, a free time for him. 

instantly his instinct search for something before standing up

why do I even expect that? 

he can't believe what he's doing, expecting a little note from y/n before his day started but he found none. 

After a few more minutes he's done fixing himself just wearing a casual outfit today since it's a day off he can enjoy. 

Hyunjin head out and went at the dining hall, he saw Felix with the others who are now eating their breakfast but y/n isn't there.

"Good morning Hyunjin!" he glance at that person and it's Kim who just arrived right now

"morning" both of them walk towards the table of Felix, wanting to hangout with them out of nowhere. 

when both of them reach their table they seem didn't expect Hyunjin and Kim, but they gladly welcome them on their table and they all started eating.

"Hyunjin your party was really fun!" Krystal started the conversation

"glad you all enjoyed it" Hyunjin smiled at them, while on the other side Minho is giving a death glare to Hyunjin and Kim because he still clearly remembered what happened. Kim just stayed silent minding her own business

"by the way..wh-where's y/n?" Victoria asks Hyunjin for the first time

"yeah..we haven't seen her here" Felix stop from biting his waffle then proceed again