Chapter 17

you went inside the palace and you did your routine not forgetting to fix Hyunjin's polo before going inside the room. You take off your necklace on your mini table and head out again to check the cat once more before you completely went to sleep.

"the party is near, do you any treat for me?" Hyunjin is now with Kim as they're walking towards y/n's room.

"that's a secret for sure" Hyunjin tease at her and they went inside.

"Wait for me there" he said to her, Kim just started to scan the whole room while smiling. Few more minutes she notice the necklace in y/n's mini table and grab to look at it.

"wow! that's so pretty..looks like what Hyunjin will give this to me" Kim tried to wear it but she can't reach the other

"what's that?" Hyunjin come out from the closet and notice that Kim is struggling to clip the necklace behind her neck.

"help me with this, it's really pretty" Hyunjin doesn't have any clue that this necklace doesn't belong to Kim, but he just assume that it's Kim's necklace.

"there"-Hyunjin

"waaahh! so prettyy thank you Hyunjinniee" Kim cling her arm to Hyunjin, he just patted her head

*knock knock

"Princess Kim, your parents is looking for you" Luna said and Hyunjin just nodded at kim with a smile telling that it's okay to go ahead.

Kim quickly and carelessly remove the necklace from her neck and didn't notice that the necklace tear off when she removed it and put it down somewhere. 

--

Y/n's pov:

"where is it??" I keep on scratching my head because I can't see where's my necklace at. I already looked on my mini table but nothing there. It's already been an hour since I started panicking to look where it is. I already jumped and stand on the chair to check in every tops but none!

There's no choice but to keep myself calm right now because I know I might hyperventilate when I let my mind loose. I called two maids here to help me find the necklace and there's still no sign of finding it. 

"what's going on here?" I saw Kim outside my door looking at the mess inside the room. "my necklace is gone!" I unconsciously said to her because I don't know..maybe she might notice it since I often wear it

"what are you doing here?" I stop in what I'm doing and face her

"ah..eh..is Hyunjin here?" she fidgeted 

"no, why?" I'm trying to be nice and calm here because I don't want another headache today

"they have an important meeting today with an organization princess y/n" my attention went to the assistant of Hyunjin who suddenly pop out beside Kim.

"I see, he's not here" I responded to them and continue what I'm doing, I'm going to wreck everything here! 

"let's go princess Kim"-Luna

"wait! is this your necklace?" I quickly run towards Kim to check what she's holding

"that's mine!" I grab the necklace forcefully causing for it more to loosen some of its stones. My eyes widen because of that, and I'm more shock when the chain and it's clasp is almost falling apart. 

"oh! is that the necklace you wore yesterday princess Kim?" the assistant said that causing for me to literally be shock and ready to throw a fist.

"what the heck did you just say?!" my voice raise and I'm trying so hard right now to stay calm and be more understanding, I don't want to judge them easily and I want to confirm it before I react.