Three

IRENE

The next day

Olivia knocks on Irene's room several times because her alarm goes off a couple times "Irene, your alarm is so loud!" and after a few minutes the room owner opens her door, "shit I'm late" she shrieks from her room and dash to the bathroom because she is almost late to go see her producers this noon. Olivia just looked at her friend while shaking her head and continuing to prepare breakfast for both of them, also packing her things cause she will go to her class. Not that long, Olivia hear the doorbell ring and when she opens it, Irene's manager, Rachel standing there, "hi Olivia, I called Irene several times but she doesn't answer it, so I thought to come over to check her" Olivia allow her to come in and says "well, she's here but," Olivia point her finger to their bathroom and magically Irene came out of the bathroom quickly and in a hurry to her room but already change her cloth with towel on her head and haven't put on makeup yet. "See, she is getting ready now Rachel, please take a seat here." Rachel just sighed "we don't have time for that Olivia, but thank you" she helped Irene to clean up her music papers on her computer desk and put it in Irene's bag. 

Olivia is already done with her breakfast and already finish cleaning all the kitchen utensils that she used earlier, "Rachel, here's Irene breakfast you have to make sure she eats it if she takes her breakfast late, her stomach will hurt so bad, bye Rachel don't be mad at her okay." She is packing her friend food for breakfast then gives it to Rachel "I'll try Olivia and thanks for the breakfast here, I'll give it to her" after that she goes out to her university for her class today, then Irene comes out of her room and is ready to go to the music studio. "Oh, has Olivia left already?" as she takes the breakfast box that Olivia already prepared this morning, Rachel crossed her arms and just looked at Irene with her annoying expression, "Miss Irene Putri Williams, did you sleep late last night? You didn't answer my several call this morning, do you take your phone, don't forget your phone again and what are you wearing there, your cardigan almost fell out from its clothes young girl" Irene put his shoes on and then say, "woah, so many questions, hang on" with her hands in front of Rachel's face "and I'm so sorry Rachel, I'm so tired last night cause I just finished my song and I have to give it to Joe today, I didn't forget my phone Rachel and I loved this cardigan, it's comfortable", Irene held her cell phone and showed it to Rachel and Rachel took Irene's bag, followed her to the front door.

After they getting out from Irene's apartment, Irene lock the door of her apartment and walk to the elevator with Rachel, while waiting for the elevator, she checks her phone and all the messages it just spam and Rachel's messages. The elevator rings and opens, there is a guy she never met around this apartment nor the neighbor. The wavy black kinda brownish hair guy with phone in his hands looking directly into Irene's eyes making her just stand there with her eyes locked into that guy then he start to walk passing her as she moved away from his path. She got inside the elevator with Rachel and she pressed the elevator button to the 1st floor as she just looked at the wavy black hair guy entering his apartment room beside her apartment while the elevator door closed up. 

Rachel confirms to Irene that she just got a call from Joe that he will be late to meet her at the studio, Irene is so relieved about that. "Rachel, let's get iced coffee first, I'm so sleepy and the meeting was postponed right?" They walk out from the apartment building and go to Rachel's car, "Okay, we'll go to the cafe near here and get your usual caramel latte." Irene just grins at Rachel like she is a little kid who just got her ice cream "yes, thank you mama Rach" . As they go to the cafe, Irene just looking outside the road and listens to the song on the radio, "Oh there is a cafe there" said Rachel and then Rachel pulls over to the cafe, "you just want an iced caramel latte right? nothing else?" Irene shakes her head "nope, just Iced caramel latte, cause I have food from Olivia, I'll eat now." As Rachel get out from her car, she takes the food from her bag while she eats the food, suddenly remembers the black hair guy as she knows him from somewhere else, "I think I saw that guy from somewhere, television? film?" She eats the sandwich while thinking about her new neighbor. Rachel bought the coffee for both of them and drove off to the studio.