Sixteen

STEFAN

The flash from the paparazzi's camera immediately greets them when they step out from inside the hotel lobby and their grip still holding tight until they approach their car. Every paparazzi and journalist there is screaming Stefan and Irene's names out loud like they need answers from both of them. Irene just lowered her head and tightened her grip on Stefan because she was still afraid of all the paparazzi. Stefan felt this fear as they walked towards the car, he tried to calm Irene by stroking her hand then they got into the car, Irene got in first then followed by Stefan behind her. 

After that, Chris, who in front of the car just says "good job, both of you will be on the first page of all the magazines" They headed to the premiere venue, Stefan and Irene didn't say a word after the two of them walked in front of the hotel. Rachel gives both of the information about the after party, "after all of you watch the premiere of the film, there will be an after party, if you want to join it's fine Irene" Irene looks over Rachel and answers "I think I'll get home after the premiere, is that okay?" Rachel nodding to her, "yeah it is fine, you also don't have any schedule too" Stefan replied to Rachel's words, "I think I'll pass the after party Chris, I need more sleep" Chris who hears that then answers "okay, Stefan. I can tell all of the executives about that later." 

Their journey to the premiere venue was very fast even though it was a bit jammed because they had to go through the back lane of the building because the road was closed to the public. In the car, Rachel helped Irene see whether her makeup and lipstick were still there because she had been drinking because she was nervous, Stefan could only steal glances at Irene who was busy with her make-up and hair, then Stefan just remembered about the necklace he wanted to give, 'oh shit, the necklace' luckily he had it in his coat pocket. 

He took it from his inner coat pocket, then give it to Irene "wear this, it's a set with the dress." Irene is shock by the velvet box that suddenly appeared in front of her eyes. "oh?" She took the city and opened it, she saw a necklace with a pendant in the shape of a guitar and musical notes decorating the necklace, Irene looked at Stefan "this is very beautiful, Stefan. It's a guitar, my favorite instrument" Rachel helped her to wear the necklace, Stefan without expression as usual answered "it suits with your dress" without saying anything else to Irene. 

Stefan turned his gaze to the car window but his heart feeling very happy that the girl like the necklace, he didn't even realize he was smiling faintly and Chris could see it from the front seat. They arrived at the back door of the cinema building which they would use to watch with the media and journalists today. They all got out of the car and Chris went straight to the event staff to review Stefan's activities because he was not the main actor in the film. 

"Williams, you just follow the staff, if you're confused just ask Chris okay?" While walking to the waiting area for all the actors in the film, Stefan was in front of Irene and he greeted several of the staff at the event, he saw several staff looking at Irene as if they were stunned by Irene, 'If I wasn't an actor here, I would've poking their eyes right now' he talk to himself. They arrived at the waiting area for all the actors in this film before they appear one by one on the red carpet premiere. There were many people gather there, some people welcomed Stefan while Chris was busy with the event they had prepared a month ago. 

Stefan was busy welcoming several important people and several executives in Hollywood films, but his eyes were still focused on the girl with wavy hair. one of the producers asked Stefan "I think I've seen that girl with you, Stefan" Stefan then explained to him, "she is a new singer here and she is also an extra in this film" when Stefan said extra, the producer immediately remembered "Oh, no wonder I've seen that girl, she was the one sitting in the cafe scene, right? With your characters, Robert and Sarah in it?" Stefan nodded "that's right" one of the producers said, "Did you meet at that location? You're really that young, huh?" they are teasing and laughing at Stefan but who is being tease could only laugh with them.