Four

STEFAN

Few days after

After he finished filming yesterday for his new film, this early morning Stefan needed to go to the gym near this apartment building. He keeps doing that to keep his body fit for his next casting call, but before he crashes the gym, he prepares his own breakfast and his everyday protein shake. His morning routine is always the same since he lives alone without his mother. As he opens his fridge, he begins to make his everyday salad and poach eggs. In the meantime, he finished making his breakfast and he brought that to his tv room beside the balcony. He put his breakfast on the coffee table in front of the tv. After that he looked for the tv remote then turned on the television to watch the series he hadn't finished last week, "let's see how Robert's character is doing after that freaking plot twist" then he ate his breakfast while watching the series. He is so focus on the series while drinking his protein shake, when he look at his best friend act there, he just mesmerizes how the storyline of that series can be so good even he can predict what's next, when he finished his protein shake, when he was finishing his protein shake, he heard his cell phone ringing and saw who was calling him, it turned out that Chris was the one who called him, he immediately picked up. 

 "Yes Chris, when will you pick me up?" says Stefan while he gets up and cleans his breakfast plate. 

"After you go to the gym, I bet you are still laying your stomach on your bed" says Chris. Stefan just rolls his eyes and then says 

"I just finished my breakfast and about to go to the gym center, I'll bring my clothes for the casting call, so I'll call you later" he hung up the call and he went to his bathroom and got ready to the gym. After a while, he get ready to go with his bag on his shoulder for a change of clothes after working out at the gym, "looks like I've brought all the things I need" while looking at inside his bag, he almost forgot to bring his mineral water bottle and immediately took his mineral water bottle and filled the bottle with mineral water, "almost forget the most important part, okay let's go to my earth torture things" says Stefan with deep sighs. 

When he locks his door, his neighbor also comes out from her apartment, both of them just stay silent and go straight to the elevator. Stefan pushes the elevator button and he hears his neighbor say "thank you", as they are waiting for the elevator to go up, Stefan breaks the silence and turns his head to her "Ah, I didn't introduce myself yet, pardon me. I'm Stefan by the way, your new neighbor" he offered his hand to get acquainted with his neighbors and the girl received an introduction from her new neighbor by shaking his hand and the girl break her silence, she smile and says "I'm Irene, nice to meet you sir" Stefan chuckles bit then says "just call me Stefan, no need to be formal" as they talk, the elevator open "after you, Irene" then Irene got into the elevator after that followed by Stefan. 

Inside the elevator, Irene took her glance to Stefan and said "are you gonna go to the gym near this building?" Stefan nodding "yes, yesterday I saw gym center near this building" Irene smile at his answer "I go to that gym too, but that's when I need to go to gym, if not, then I'm not going and just relaxing in my couch with my tea or coffee" Stefan just glance to her with little smirk that she can't see as she speaks and then the elevator door open, both of them go out and walk to the main door of the building. "Well, looks like we are going in opposite directions, nice to meet you neighbor." says Irene then she walks away from him while Stefan just looking at her not saying anything and just walks to the gym.

Stefan had just finished his workout session at the gym, then he rushed to shower and change clothes for the casting call because Chris had called him that he had picked him up in front of the gym. He saw Chris's car then walked over to the car and knocked on the driver's glass making Chris wake up from his little nap then he unlocked the car and Stefan opened the passenger door to put his bag then he closed it again, after that he opened the front passenger door and sat there which made Chris surprised but Stefan just said "this is your car, not mine so I sit here and we'll be late, we should go now."