Twenty Six

IRENE

New York City

It's been three years since Irene moved to New York City alone without any roommate in her new apartment, made her more independent and she even often communicated with Stefan and Olivia despite their time difference but they can do it better. In the past year, Irene has planned to make a full album with three new songs and four songs that she has already released and of the three new songs, there is one song that tells her story about Stefan, how does Irene know if she is in love with Stefan even though she already knew this man only as one of her favorite actors and the moment they both realized that they had always fallen for each other. Irene looked out the window of her apartment to see the busy streets of New York City on the weekends.

She was already used to waking up in the morning hearing the sound of different horns from passing cars and buses down the streets, after Irene moved to New York City, Olivia was alone in their old apartment then Robert offered to be her roommate and Olivia moved out of the apartment and lived with Robert and for Stefan, he still lived in the apartment even though Robert had offered to move Stefan to the West Hollywood area because that was the area where Robert lived, everyone moved on but not Stefan because he was still waiting for Irene in the same place at their apartment.

This afternoon Rachel visiting Irene to record her new song's music video, there will be two songs for her to record the music video. They will take a video in front of the entrance to the subway station on East Broadway. "Because today and tomorrow, we'll be shooting a music video, later you will meet James, he will be the director in charge and there will be Samuel who will help us with the audio, so it's just the four of us," explained Rachel to Irene who was doing her hair style, "and for tomorrow, I already rented a studio for your music video, there'll be a lot of people helping you and you asked me to wear the dress, right? you can wear your dress from him and expressing your love toward that mr. Workaholic." Yes, Rachel knows about Irene's relationship with Stefan, which at first Rachel didn't agree with because she knew that Stefan was a playboy and didn't have a good reputation when it came to dating but, Irene loves him like he was brand new man and when she hears that, she instantly grins like a Cheshire cat toward Rachel, "I know you will say that, thanks Rach!" Rachel just rolling her eyes, after preparing herself for the music video, they immediately went to their shooting location in Broadway.

They arrived at the shooting location with lots of people passing by because this was Irene's wish for the music video to be more lively and look authentic. Now, she is more active and cheerful when meeting people for her work, making Rachel impressed with the change in the girl's character. Rachel saw that the director and sound man were already at the location and Irene immediately greeted them "Hello James, hello Sam, I'm Irene, nice to meet you and I hope we can finish this shooting well," they shook hands and introduced themselves to Irene. she immediately started the filming with several takes with many people passing by and there were several Irene fans who were waiting and seeing Irene, maybe they heard Irene's new song when filming started. The hot sun in New York City didn't make Irene tired from recording the music video. 

After finishing they all ate at a restaurant with a Balinese theme. Irene, who now really likes taking photos of her surroundings, posted a photo of herself with Rachel, James and Samuel who were resting in the restaurant and stated the usernames of everyone in the photo without thinking anything will happen to her. They enjoyed their afternoon with a late lunch after filming, "it looks like tomorrow we will be like this again but with lots of people" said Irene while sipping her iced milk coffee, the English man immediately answered "tomorrow maybe you will be busier Irene with the concept "You chose it yourself, luckily I was able to find a used car at a cheap price" making Irene smile forcefully with that, "That's a new concept James, you should note down that unique concept" everyone at Irene's table laughs amusedly hearing Irene's explanation, "well, the concepts have been approved, so we're still using my concept, right Rach?" Irene asked, which made Rachel nod in agreement, "That's right, even though at first I thought you were joking, it turns out that's a unique concept for a music video." Irene just shrugged her shoulders and seemed to brush something off her shoulders "I'm proud of myself" while smiling at them.