Chapter 3

It's been a few days now, since Esme found Fayette. Five days to be precise, And things have been good, Fayette decorated her room the way she wanted, She went for a very natured fairy theme, Which is very beautiful.

Things around the house have been quiet for the most part; Jacob has kept his distance away from the fairy vampire hybrid, And while Fayette has not spoken her feelings aloud, Esme can tell along with the others in the home that his distance from her saddens her a bit.

And speaking of the little hybrid,
She has just about eaten the family out of house and home, and Instead of eating 3 solid meals a day, along with a few snacks in between the girl eats five to six, depending on the day And they are not small portions either.

Carlisle believes that it has something to do with her being a hybrid, And that she has a higher metabolism, He also believes that she may outgrow it when she reaches full maturity, Esme on the other hand believes the girl may never outgrow it.

And with her just about eating them out of house and home leaving little to no food left for Nessy and Jacob to eat, That has only added to Jacob's distousness from the girl; There have been many arguments between him and the family regarding the loneness of food with each day that passes.

And of course him being Jacob, storms off when he does not get his way And sees that nobody will come to his side, and see things his way not even his own mate, which only adds to his disliking for the girl.

Esme understands Jacobs hesitants towards Fayette, but With everyday that passes and The longer they have Fayette is with them, the closer she becomes to Fayette, The closer Esme feels more protective of her.

So while Esme understand Jacob and his actions, The past few days she has come to not agree with them, She along with the rest of the family thinks that he is being ridiculous, in his ways.

The girl has been with them for nearly a week, And has done nothing to them, And Jacob, in Rosalie's words, "Is being fearful of a little girl who needs them, and is being quite ignorant."

Esme doesn't necessarily agree with her daughter's words but understands them;

She doesn't agree with Jacob's actions but she understands them;

And while Esme finds herself understanding his actions she feels that if he says one more negative word about Fayette, or her presence, Esme may say something that she will regret or do something.

And she does not want to do that, But she knows with how strong the bond that she is forming with Fayette is getting she will; And that scares her a little bit.

In the past few days Esme has been not out of her own will and choosing, Forming a bond with Fayette, And it is very strong and with each day it only increases, and Esme fears that if they do find Fayette's family, Where she came from and she goes back with them it will leave her broken.

So far the only thing that they have come up with as to finding Fayette's family, Is through the coat, and Alice through her research and many calls has discovered that All ten coats were immediately sold within hours of being released, and all of them were purchased from high rich families;

Five in America, Which was not hard to find out which ones, all of them being Human, and very well-known prominent families in the world so they were immediately out of question.

Two of them were purchased in France, and after some research and digging, Were immediately taken off of the list due to one of them being an aunt buying it for her niece, and a grandfather buying it for his granddaughter.

Two of them were purchased in England, and again after some research were taken off because one of them was purchased by a single father who bragged about it on his Instagram, And the other one was purchased by a couple for their adoptive daughter.