Chapter 10

It's been a little over Two and a half years since Esme found Fayette in the Forest alone, Covered in blood And confused.

It has been Two and a half years since she started living with the Cullen's and to say that her life has not been Peaceful, Serene, And happy would be an understatement.

Everyday her happiness grows and everyday she does as well, Fayette no longer looks like a 5 or 6 year old, She now looks like a 15 to 16 year old. And she's taller than every woman in the family except Rosalie, With whom she is the same height as now.

Her hair has grown as well, It's much longer and when it's not in a braid or a bun of some sort it makes a little pile on the ground; The others have suggested she cut it but every time it is such suggested the Hybrid immediately puts her foot down and says No.

Hair holds memories, And even though the only ones she has is that of the day Esme found her and after, She cannot bring herself to cut the long hair that she's always had, She just can't for some reason. To her it feels wrong, And plus, Fairies especially female fairies are known for having long hair, So the idea of cutting it just feels wrong in many ways.

Fayette body and face have also changed,  When she was little she was very small and looked frail, Now she is tall And do to her everyday training for hours on end, She has a toned and slightly muscular body figure.

When she was little she had round puffy cheeks that have now as she's grown have became thin and sharp, Her jaw is perfectly shaped And her eyes are a little more round than they used to be, Though they fit her face perfectly along with her nose, Which is  Straight and Narrow Shaped Looking like a perfect Greek nose that fits her face wonderfully, But does not draw attention.

And Her hands are no longer Small and frail, Her palms are a bit big and her fingers are long and skinny, And her skin tone is Still how it was when she was a child which is Still a beautiful light Olive color, Which makes everything about her pop even more, From her dark purple hair to her Violet Bright eye and her Other reddish brown.

All in all the girl has grown Extremely in many ways in the past Two and a half almost Three years, And if it was not for her hair and eyes she would be unrecognizable from the child she was, Which says a lot about how she's changed.

But her appearance is not the only thing that has changed about her, In the almost Three years that she's been with the vampires She has become quite the hobbiest, And Warrior.

The half Fairy is not only a skilled Pianoist, But she can also play the strings on a harp, Electric guitar, And violin. She's also quite the painter and drawer, Ice skater, Mechanic, Poet, Astrologer, History buff,  Fashion icon, Jewelry Maker, And Fighter.

The young woman has trained everyday since her Master started training her nonstop only taking breaks when hungry, Or needed to. And she has become quite the opponent, Not only is she in full control of all of her abilities whether it be Fairy or Vampire, She has also mastered them and she can go toe and toe in hand-to-hand Combat with Jasper Emmett and her Master without missing a beat.

And in the past year her Master has been teaching her how to fight with weapons, And her favorite go to one is of course the Spear, And the occasional dagger.

She also has her Driver's license, And a pilot's license, Which she got last year With the help of Jasper and an old friend of his who owed him a favor, And she's going to be starting high school in a week. Which means she will no longer be a secret to the world, Well, What she is yes, But her existence no, And that makes her extremely happy.

She's very excited to not only get to experience humanity for the first time but also go to a school, She's only read about high school and seen it on Television and heard about it from her siblings, So she can't wait to experience it for herself.