Chapter 8

The drive didn't take as long as everyone thought it would and in fact, They didn't make as many stops as they thought they would Only a few every couple of hours and before the Cullen's Knew it, They were arriving to their Alaska home Within 2 days and 2 hours, Shaving off a good 17 hours Even though they went to speed limit and didn't go over at once, Even though Emmett and Edward tried to a few times.

Fayette Slept for a few hours every 13 for a total of about 9 hours Of sleep, That is in the girl's system. And like every time she would wake up from her sleep she would scream, And start panicking, And Esme and Rubina would have to calm her down.

They stopped only a few times for gas and more snacks for Fayette and Rubina, But even with those few stops they still manage to arrive early Which not only surprised everyone, But made everyone happy.

Especially Alice, Who the second they arrived at the home Or rather the Mansion, Which is a better Word to use for the home she immediately made the boys start unpacking Trucks, And she immediately began to give Fayette and Rubina a tour of the beautiful home.

The mansion is old, Esme had told Rubina and Fayette On the way to their new home that she had it designed and built-in the early 2000, And it's of her favorite homes of theirs.

It's a beautiful Three story Log cabin home, Way up in the mountains surrounded by wilderness and a few minutes away from the town, With several windows and Three balconies, One in the back overseeing A beautiful frozen lake, And the other Two in the front giving a beautiful view of the wilderness around them.

It has 8 bedrooms, 8 baths for each room, Each room also has a walking closet big enough for two. It has Three studies, One for Carlisle and one for Esme, And an extra one.

It has a small beautiful library stacked to the top of the shelves with books, On the second floor along with A grand family room with a large fireplace that leads into an open kitchen which has a full view of the family room at all angles, A huge window that goes to the top of the ceiling and takes up almost one whole wall in the Family room, Along with For glass doors that lead to both the back balcony and one of the front ones. And a huge garage area that fits all of the vehicles and still has room on the very bottom floor,

All in all the home is very beautiful and Fayette finds herself falling in love with it with each second she is in it, And despite her getting first pick Of The rooms she chose the smallest of all of the rooms;

Her room is on The third floor, On the very right and in the very back, And it's so small that it barely fits all of Her furniture and things leaving barely just enough room to walk around.

But that matters not to her, The reason she picked the room despite what everyone was Telling her suggesting she not pick this one because of its size, Is because of the view It has; Room itself may be small but the First wall That you see when you open the door is non existuninstall, Instead a large window takes up where the wall should be Giving a beautiful view to the Lake and Snowy wilderness Around them.

That is why the half fairy picked the room, Out of all 8 rooms in the home it is the only one with a window that has such a view and is such a size, And when she saw it she immediately wanted it. When the fairy saw the window the room size became non-existent, Because she immediately fell in love with the room.

And after a few hours of moving all of the boxes and stuff into the home and out of the trucks, And Esme and Rubina helping the little fairy they got her room put together and her stuff where she wanted it, And after they were done they left her and Bellatrix to be while they left To go help The others put the home together so that the boys could take the trucks back The rental place they rented them from.