Chapter 15

"Here we go," Rubina Thought, As they stopped in front of Two large white door With flowers designed on them, And golden handles.

"Please, Please let this evening go smoothly. Please." Esme Thought, And grabbed tightly on to Carlisle and swallowed hard as the vampire who led them into the castle put his hands-on the handles and Pushed Them  Open.

"Let's do this!" Emmett  Thought, As the doors made a loud creek sound as they opened revealing a grand ballroom full People, Hundreds of red eyed vampires hundreds Of Fairies and hundreds Of Witches,

Too many for the half Fairy to count as all eyes turned to the family And every member of it swallowed hard, Before turning their heads up and making their way into the grand ballroom that's lit with candles and a grand chandelier in The middle of the very high ceiling, That's painted with a beautiful Murale Depicting the very day of the peace treaty that was made. And in the very center of it Is who Fayette imagines is princess and Queen Sophie, And her mate Prince Maximus.

The sinner of the room is left open for dancing and such, And has a few people around it. There are tables and tables of food some, Vegetarians some not. There's tables For sitting on Tje far left and right sides of the ballroom, And in the very front of them all In the back is a tall statue, Almost looking like a Roman Warrior statue with water coming out of its mouth going into a small pool underneath it, With a spear in its right hand and a shield in the other.

The room itself is beautiful, With white marble flooring with some type of gold design in the very middle. And the architecture reminds Fayette of The Renaissance, Which is quite pleasing to her given how much she loves it.

And there's a small Classical band playing in one of the corners of the room, Playing a beautiful song that's very light yet loud, At the same time.

"It's the Cullen's," Not one But Several people whispered, Some to themselves and others to others, And immediately at the Three words every member of the family shifted a bit as they walked further into the room, And Fayette just like several members of her family started to become slightly uncomfortable by the attention, And thick heaviness that is in the room that appeared the second they walked into.

"I can't believe they actually showed." Someone spoke very low, So low in fact had it not been for Fayette's enhanced vampire and Fairy hearing she would not have been able to hear It, And the second the voice spoke Fayette stopped in her spot As a strong feeling of familiarity came to her.

And she turned in the direction of the voice and was met with at the far left corner of the room a woman, Wearing a beautiful white floor length dress with a small Cape sown into it, Standing at about Five Four  With dark brown hair put tightly in a bun, Looking to be in her 50s But having no wrinkles and having the body of Someone in their 20s, And do to her eyes being opened from her mask that is Royal blue and gold, Only covering around her eyes forehead and nose, Her eyes A light brown  Reminding Fayette of Chestnuts.

"Is that Her?" The woman spoke again, Her voice coming out rich and confident as she Tilted her head slightly to the left To a man next to her, Never taking her eyes off of Fayette standing next to her.

"Yes, Your majesty."  The man spoke his voice deep and raspy, He has long snowy white hair That goes down to his knees that he has left down and flowing, His eyes are a crystal blue, He stands at a good Five Eleven, His mask is Crystal blue, red, Royal blue and gold And covers every part of his face except his eyes.

And it his words the half Fairy's eyes widened though no one would be able to notice due to hers being covered by her mask, And realization struck her that she is staring at One of the Queens,