Chapter 16

Darkness, Loneliness, Confusion, Anger, Coldness, And blood.

So much blood,

That is all that Fayette remembers, It is her first memory, And it's what haunts her.

"No!" She screamed, And tossed and turned  As the memory of that night haunts her. "No!"

"Fayette, Sweetie," Esme softly spoke, "It's all right, Calm down."

"No!" Fayette Shouted, And slammed her eyes opand jumped up Into an attack position, Taking deep heavy breaths as her eyes scanned at the room that is very unfamiliar to her.

"Fayette, Sweetie," Esme Softly said, And Fayette turned to look at her to see her concerned and worried eyes From an old victorian style chair next to the bed. "It's all right," Her adoptive mother Told her with assurance, And at her words Fayette released from her position and closed her eyes and took a deep soothing breath.

"It was just, It was just...The nightmares, it's alright." Fayette Thought, As relief took over her before she quickly remembered the events that happened before...She passed out? She's not sure but confusion, Great  Confusion And slight anger took over her and she opened her eyes and looked at Esme, Who immediately Let out a heavy sigh And gave the half Fairy a little smile.

"Fayette, Sweetie, You may want to sit down." Esme told her,

"Esme Wh–"

"I will explain everything to you, But please, Sit first. Sweetie." Esme cut her off, And Fayette looking into her eyes did not only see but heard in her tone Her seriousness, And Thing else that Fayette could not place.

The half Fairy did as her adoptive mother's told and moved to the edge of the bed Right by a small dark wooden nightstand, And just inches Away from Esme who is sitting in the old chair Slightly nervous, And moved Her right hand to rest on Fayette's left knee softly.

"Sweetie, Do you remember what happened before you blacked out?" The older woman  Asked, And Fayette nodded. "Good, That makes what am I about to tell you a little easier." At the woman's words Fayette raised a brow and slightly tilted her head in confusion,

"Esme, What is going on? Please, Just get to the point, I'm so confused." Fayette told her and Esme squeezed her leg softly and gave her a slight nod, Before swallowing.

"Fayette, Sweetie. While you were out,  Which was for little over three hours, A lot was discovered, And realized." Esme  Started, And Fayette listened closely And took in the woman's slightly nervous, But also happy demeanor. "Fayette," Her name fell from the woman's lips in an almost whisper, And she leaned slightly closer and squeezed her leg. "You are princess and Queen Sophie and Prince Maximus's daughter,"

The second the words fell from her adoptive mother's lips the girl became so shocked that she just stared at the woman, Her brain stopped working, And her body froze as her mouth opened.

Fayette, She is...Is that why they...Is that why everyone acted the way they did before She passed out? Is that why the Queen princess and Prince came to her and kept calling her there baby, Because she...she is,

"I understand this is all a lot for you, Sweetie, I do, But There is more," Esme  Softly spoke, And squeezed her leg and Fayette, Still shocked not being able to speak nodded, Letting the woman knows she can continue. "Your real name, Your birth given name is Princess Theodora Calista Sulpicia Dupont Vailriou Volturi."

Well, That explains why All of those names sounded familiar to her before, They're all her names.

"You were born little over Six years ago, In this very castle, And this very room." Esme  Continued, Giving the girl a few seconds To let her shock Wither away a little. "Two and a half years ago a group of Traitorous witches Snookin to The Volturi's castle, While you were there with your father one evening and you were asleep in your chambers and kidnapped you."