Chapter 13

After an hour and a half of explaining  everything that happened while her animal friends were asleep, And calming Bellatrix down multiple times, Fayette started working on her Masquerade mask and after hours in her sketch book She finally came up with a design that she liked.

Instead of going with a flamboyant coverful design like everyone else will be doing, And making it extremely ugly. She's going with something out of the box, Something that will bring a bit of color to her outfit But stays true to who she is, And make her stand out above everyone else.

Fayette wants to go with something that is going to make her Pop, And possibly even upset the King's and Queens. And yes, Upset.

Fayette, Wants her mask and outfit to pop and have everyone's full attention, And she wants it above everything else to stand as a power move; She want it to show that she is not afraid of them abd their power, And if her loving sister Alice has made her outfithe way she hopes, It will.

The half Fairy is not sure why she wants her outfit to be so Unique, Yet staying true to what they want which is all white and a colorful mask, But she just does. And she's not sure why she wants to upset them? Maybe it's the way they talked to Carlisle? But she does.

And she will;

And after getting her necessary Three hours of sleep and then waking up in a screaming fury, She began working on her mask And after taking all day Working on it in her room in secret, And asking Carlisle for Something she knew he had, It was done. And not long after Alice had brought her her outfit, Completing her perfect Ensemble.

And she was more than ready for the event; Outfit wise, That is.

Her mask is a beautiful solid gold Covering her nose, Cheeks, Eyes and forehead leaving her mouth open for all to see With beautiful Golden Eagle feathers on each side of the mask, Eight feathers on each side in total that she got from Carlisle which was a gift from an old friend of his;

The mask will be kept on her Face by beautiful long flowery golden clips that she made, That will be in her hair Adding on to the mask and her look making her Pop even more.

The mask itself will be nothing but gold, With a bit of brown and white from the feathers. It adds color to her solid white outfit but It's not colorful and ugly like the Kings and Queens wanted; It's simple yet beautiful, it's calm yet Eye taking, And that's exactly why she wants it to be.

Because she knows that nobody else will have a mask like hers, Because they will all be flamboyant and ugly Where is hers will be the talk of the event because it is different and unique.

And her outfit, Just as she hoped, And Alice coming through for her like the good sister she is, Is solid white just as they want it but instead of being A dress It's a female tuxedo, With no bow tie.

And yes, The half Fairy knows that it goes against their dress code But she does not care; That is why her and Alice decided to keep it a secret from the family until the evening of the event, Which she also knows is secretive and wrong but again the half fairy does not care.

She's going to set an message, And that message is that she is not afraid of them Or their power.

And yes, She along with Alice are both aware that it could put their family in an bigger spotlight than they already will be in at the event; But Her and Alice are both go big Or go home people in their own right, And they're already going to be the talk of the event and be in a big spotlight so, What more could they really do to make it worse for themselves?

The answer to that question is not much,

"Fayette," Esme softly spoke from The half Fairies doorway, As she finished packing the rest of her bags.