Chapter 9

The day's leading up to Christmas came and went in a flash, And before anyone knew it it was Christmas Eve, And the home was decorated in beautiful lights and cothers,
A huge 6 foot tree in the family area with presents around it and under it, Stockings hanging from the fireplace, And The home filled with giddy and cheer and holiday spirit As the night dragged on and the family gathered And watched the most popular Christmas movies of the 21st century,

And as they watched the Christmas spirit-filled movies that brought them laughter and joy Fayette, Nessy, Jacob And Rubina Sipped on hot chocolate and eat sugar cookies, Making their stomachs full to the brim Before the little girl fell asleep Against her adoptive mother's side, Making the woman happy and full of joy Before taking the girl to her room and tucking her, And Leaving her to sleep.

And after exactly 3 hours the girl woke up screaming from her usual nightmares that seem like reality, And the older woman came rushing in per usual to comfort her and after she was, The Two went downstairs And the family was still gathered around the family room except for Nessy Jacob And Rubina, Who were all still in their beds.

And despite the girl wanting to open her presents and warning the family to open the presents she made for them in the days leading up to Christmas, She remained patient, And watched as the clock ticked by until they awoke and when they finally did it was exactly little over 9 in the morning,  And Fayette found it hard to resist the urge to jump with excitement;

Not only would she be experiencing her first Christmas but, She couldn't wait to see the expressions that everyone would make when they opened the gifts she made for them; In the short time that her master has been teaching her the skills and traditions of their people Rubina Has taken great time in teaching her how to make things from the Earth, Such as jewelry.

So the girl thought it would be fitting if she used her abilities to make everyone in the family a piece of jewelry, And though she found it difficult at first doing it on her own for the first time and trying to do it in secrecy, She feels that she should give herself a Pat on the back for she thinks she did a good job; If she may say so herself.

"Alright kid, We are ready." Her master said as she Nessie and Jacob came out of the kitchen finally through Stuffing They're  stomach's full.

"Finally!" Bellatrix Said, "I'm so happy you don't take as long to eat."

Fayette Chose to ignore her best friend's comment on how she eats fast, Choosing not to do violence today given that it is the day of giving in cheer.

"Fayette," Esme softly spoke from her seat on the couch next to Carlisle, And Fayette looked over to the woman. "You and Rubina will go first,"

Fayette's eyes widened brightly And excitedly, And she almost jumped in her spot by the fireplace And before she could blink 6 gifts were being placed in front of her, All of different sizes and one in a bag.

"T–Thank you," She looked around the room as she spoke, Making sure to look at all of the Bright happy and smiled filled Faces before She began opening her gifts starting with the largest one that has a sticker on it marked from Emmett and Rosalie,

The girl carefully tore into the gold and silver wrapping paper And within no time she revealed a huge and beautiful Telescope, And at the second she saw it she wasted no time in tearing away the rest of the wrapping paper and running her hands over the box.

"A–A Telescope!" Fayette excitedly burst it out and looked up at the Two who gifted it to her, Who both have bright and happy filled expressions. "Thank you!"

"Merry Christmas," Rosalie spoke softly,  And leaned in to Emmett with her legs crossed and hands in her lap with a pleased expression.

"This is an amazing gift! And it's perfect for the area We live in, We are so close to the northern lights I'll be able to see them even more up close!" Fayette thought, As she ran her hands over the box once again before pushing it aside and grabbing the next big box with a sticker on it marked from Alice and Jasper.