Chapter 12

The first day of school went exactly how Fayette thought it would, The second they pulled into the parking lot all eyes were on them and they never left; The teenagers of the school gossiped about them and whispered amongst themselves And many mostly boys approached Fayette And asked for her number, But she did not give it to them Not Being interested and even if she was not being able to.

And It didn't take long before rumors started spreading amongst the school, And the majority of the girls decided that they hated Fayette's very existence because she is the only single one in her family, Which Fayette could not understand why given that it is Not her fault that she single, She has yet to find Her mate, That is not her fault.

But Rosalie told her to not pay attention to those girls because they were just jealous, and vile And they have nothing better to do with their lives than gossip, Stir up drama and loathe other people for no reason.

Which was another thing that confused the Fairy, Why would somebody Or people want to gossip about others and Stir up drama in their lives Or maybe even their own and hate other people for no reason?

It was beyond the half Fairy and she could not understand it even after her sister tried to explain it to her, So she decided to let it go and move on, And after the day was over and they made it home, Their mother was there waiting for her in the family area and immediately wanted to know everything that happened, So the Not so little Fairy anymore told her adoptive mother everything she did throughout the day and how she felt and so forth.

And after they were through with conversation she went up to her room and spent time with her animals, And got an ear full from Bellatrix about how Patra almost ate her but Orpheus Explained to her that Patra would have been right in her eating So she had to give them a stern talking to, Which lasted for almost Two hours.

And after her almost Two hour conversation with her animal friends she went back downstairs And had dinner, Which Esme  Lovingly made for her and her Master; Then after she ate her and her Master trained for a little bit, Then she spent time with the family Before going to sleep in her room and doing it all over again the next day, And again, And again.

Until eventually before she Or anyone knew it Two And a half weeks had passed, And it was now The first Saturday of September And she was spending it alone with her Master, Because her siblings had all decided to go out Shopping And of course, They invited the half Fairy to go but she did not feel like socializing with society to day given that she had been doing it for the past Two and a half weeks, And her adoptive Mother and Father went out for a hunt not long ago.

So she was to spend the whole Saturday with her Master, And the redhead had decided that they would take a break from her training, Given that they had not done one in a while. So she was just too have what is called a "Relaxing Saturday" Mostly to herself, Because the woman that she's so  Admiringly looks up to Decided to take a nap the second it Hit 10 o'clock.

So, The half Fairy for the past few hours well Three hours to be Exact, Has painted a portrait Patra, Has had a life to life conversation with Orpheus, Played a little bit of piano, And has given at least Three stern talking too to Bellatrix.

So all in all her relaxing day really hasn't been that relaxing, But nonetheless she is still enjoying it and is glad her Master decided to take a day off from training. Because she could tell her body needed it And maybe perhaps even her mind, Too.

"What do you think Patra?" Fayette Asked her slithering friend who is wrap around Her waist, As she put the finishing touches on the Royal blue dress that she's been working on for the past week.

The dress is a Short-sleeved, Long, Slim  fsitting dress that barely touches the ground  With gold trimming and a beautiful flowery gold design on the front around the stomach.