Chapter 17

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for Fayette but was only minute, Esme came back with a variety of different foods and deserts, Then left the half vampire To her food and privacy.

And after enjoying her food finally in peace, In the bad, And her hunger pain leaving instantly and her stomach feeling full And happy, She went over to the small fireplace and sat In the left chair and stared into the flames as she thought about everything. Taking the peace and quiet and the moment Not knowing how long she has it to just think,

And think she did,

Fayette thought about her feelings and how quickly she judged the woman that gave birth to her, Without even getting to know her first. She Thought about the questions she got answered but the ones that still remained, She thought how cold and somewhat off-putting Queen Calista is and was, And how she can see herself being like her a little.

Fayette even thought about how Queen Calista and Sophie acted, And how she got the sense that perhaps maybe they don't really get along on many things. Which isn't uncommon for a Mother and Daughter, But there was just something about the way they acted. Fayette also got the feeling that perhaps Queen Calista still treats her Mother as if she is a child And cannot really do things on her own.

Which doesn't really sit well with Fayette for some reason, But she did not put too much thought into it.

She thought about how her and the others are going to be staying at The Volturi's castle, For how long she's is not sure, That she did not ask. She thought about how she would probably never go back to America again, Which made her greatly upset for many reasons.

She thought about the feelings that she got towards the castle, And going to it and staying in. She does not remember the castle at all even though she has apparently been in at several times, She has no recollection of it. And she has deep feelings about it, Some of which she cannot explain.

One of which being a feeling that almost felt like deadly fear, But not quite, It was odd and she couldn't explain it But it was almost like something was deep inside of her, Dreading going back there, Not wanting to, Being afraid to, And something else that Fayette could not understand.

A feeling that Fayette could not place no matter how many moments she thought about it, She just could not place it. And it gave her great confusion and frustration, And she did not like it.

She also thought about her Master, And the Cullen's, And what this must all be like for all of them.? It's a shock to her, To her very core, But for them It's probably earth-shaking.

Probably mostly to her Master, Who with no doubt in Fayette's mind is not soaking in the fact that she has been training One of the Fairy princesses for nearly Three years now,

Which the older Fairy will probably no doubt not hesitate to brag about, Even in front Of Fairies themselves.

Which Fayette will scold her for;

She then thought about Jane, And how the blonde is such a mystery to her but yet, The most beautiful thing she has ever met in her entire life, And how even though she does not like touch with strangers She wants to touch the blonde, And she wants the blonde to touch her. She wants to hold the blonde in her arms and never let her go, And vice a versa.

And it's so strange and beyond Fayette,
It's so confusing yet, She wants more, And she finds herself secretly loving it. And though she's been in the blonde's presence twice, She already knows that she will love being in it every time she is.

And that scares her, For many reasome, Of which she can not explain.

And then, Finally, She thought about the man and woman that is the reason she's in this world today, And how she can see the similarities between her and them.