Chapter 11

"NO!" Fayette Screamed, As she jolted upward in her bed and flung the covers off of her and stood On her knees in her bed in a attack formation.

"What The Hell?!?!" Bellatrix asked as she woke up in her web, Along with Patra and Orpheus.

"It's all right Tricks, Patra,Orpheus go back to sleep." Fayette Told her animal friends and Started taking deep long breaths to calm herself from Her recurring nightmares.

"Oh, It was just an nightmare." Bellatrix said The words Nonchalantly, Being used to the half Fairies Outburst by now.

"Are you alright Fay Fay?" Orpheus asked sweetly tilting his head a little bit,

"Yes, I am fine Orpheus." Fayette replied, And gave the crow a slight smile for assurance.

"Fayette?" Esme's Voice Spoke from the other side of her bedroom door with a soft knock, "Are you alright?"

Fayette slightly smiled At the woman's words, Before moving to the edge of her bed and bringing her hands to her face. "I am fine Esme,"

"Alright, Do you Need anything?" She asked,

"No," Fayette replied. "Thank you, Though."

"Of course," The half Fairy could hear the smile in her adoptive mother's Tone through the door, "I will get started on breakfast for you, Do you have any requests for what you would like?"

"No, Anything you make will be acceptable." She replied And rubbed her face,

"Okay," Esme voiced before walking away from the door heading back downstairs,  Leaving Fayette.

"Every time...I close my eyes, It's the same nightmares." Fayette Thought, As she took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes before standing up and walking to the big window of her room and holding her Slightly warm hand up against the cold glass.

Every Time the girl tries to sleep ever since her first night with Cullen's, She has the same nightmares over and Over.

They are filled with screaming, Smetimes from Fayette, Other times from the Two women that she killed and some she cannot place.

She's haunted by that night, By what she did And what they did to her; Haunted by the pain and the memory, And haunted by that of which she cannot see but feels and hears, Voices she cannot place, Het nightmares are strange yet terrifying, A mystery yet not, And it haunts her To her very being. So much so That She constantly thinks about it even when she is awake, And she can't help a but too.

"Why have they not went away?" The hybrid Questioned, As she stared out onto the frozen lake. "Why am I still having them? And why are they getting worse?"

Fayette Stared out into the forest around Her, And thought about all of the possible reasons why the nightmares are getting worse, Why they're continuing But she could not come up with an answer, And after minutes went by she let out a deep sigh filled with heavy emotion and removed her hand from the glass.

"Perhaps they are my punishment For something I do not remember?" The half Fairy Wonder, But decided for her own well-being to let it go, And made her way to her closet To get dressed for the day.

Today is her first day of high school, And even though it is not going to be her first interaction with humanity because that was a week ago, When they went to the mall She is still excited.

And after discussing with the family after what happened at the mall they have taught her how to speak like someone of this generation of humanity, AKA her generation So that she will be able to fit in more and not be so In the family's words, "Fayette"  Whatever that means.