Enemy Dear

THE CLICKING SOUND of the feminine heels roamed in air of the mahogany cabinet

THE CLICKING SOUND of the feminine heels roamed in air of the mahogany cabinet. As the lady of name and fame made her presence known, the people around gazed at her beauty.

No one knew her, yet everyone knew who she was. A mystery of a thousand dollars, is what defines her.

With the beauty and charms of a saint, vocabulary of the most literate and skills of the devil, she is knows for it all. Yet, she is behind her walls. The facade she carries around with her, has hidden it all so well.

"Please get inside, Ms. Roy." A man in his late sixties said to the lady, who was standing outside his office. She didn't like it in these extravagant offices but her work needed her here today.

"And you want me here because?" Without beating around the bush, she came straight to the point. The older man in frame smiled at her straight forwardness. He knew her well enough to know her nature.

"Always so straight to the point, no Ms. Roy? Why don't we sit and have some drinks first?" The older man suggested and asked her to sit on the seat across his. She scrunched her nose knowing his intentions well.

She had seen enough of the shady sides of the world to know them. Heck, scratch that! She herself is one of those who do something shady.

"Just come to the point Chaudhary. What do you want?" She said and leaned against the wall nearby the door of his cabin.

With a slick smirk on his face, the man, Chaudhary as she calls him, proceeded his next words.

"Dead. I want Samir Raichand dead. In two days."

"Yes mom. I'm right outside the restaurant. I've reached the correct address, no need to worry. Yes I'm more than fine. Now bye I gotta go and see her." Saying this, the man kept his phone in his pocket after ending the call.

A well known personality in the world of artificial intelligence, he is someone who is far far away from what people say, love.

For him, his work and ambitions are his world. He is so better without any lass around him. But alas! For his family, the case is not quite the same.

As his mother, the woman has made it the goal of her life to get him married by the end of this year. And why wouldn't she. Afterall he's her only son, her only child on that instance, who's turning thirty this year.

So just like any other normally perfect day, she had sent him on a blind date again today. With a girl she came across online.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where is the reservation for Mr. Raichand and Ms. Roy?" He asked the woman on reception quite nicely. And after the lady was done swooning over his splendid genetics, she showed him the direction towards the VIP room with due respect.

As he entered inside the room, he expected to see a shy, young woman in some elegant clothes, waiting for him. He was always late on his blind dates to piss the girls off. This way, many times the girls themselves denied him before he could. And if they didn't, he'll act like an intelligent bastard during all the date.

In the end, they would reject him and he'll return to his work peacefully and happily.

But guess today was different. Even though he himself was about half an hour late, he didn't find any girl, infact anyone in the room. He was on time when he called his mother. But then he trolled in the parking lot for about half an hours, solving some riddles on his phone to pass the time. This was a strategy he always followed.

As he went inside the room, he came in contact with absolutely nothing other than the classy styling of the room and the aromatic fragrance of exotic room spray.

He decided it was a win win, as he turned around to get lost from there and then tell his mother the female didn't show up. But as he turned around, his eyes fell on a beauty in black dress which reached her mid thighs, with side slit, wavy open hair and an arrogant smile on her face.

Just looking at her, and he knew he was already attracted to her.

"Looking for me, Mr. Samir Raichand?"

Done with first chapter. Share your thoughts please.