AFTER TWO LONG hours of sweat and running, finally the teams were at the stage where their points were in a tie

AFTER TWO LONG hours of sweat and running, finally the teams were at the stage where their points were in a tie. Both the teams had twelve-twelve goals in their account. Just one more needed to claim the winner.

"Don't worry Rara, we are going to win only. You are playing lit!" Kavya supported a panicking Aura, who was resting a little since it was break time. She looked up to see at her beat friend trying to cheer her up and nodded her head negetively.

"No kavya. We can't be lenient. The biggest reason for losing is leniency." She said, gulped a small bottle of water and made her way towards the feild.

She was the tallest girl among all. With a good height of 5'7 she was athletically built. She was a fierce beauty as many defined her.

And the only person whose strength matched her was, the flirtous devil, Nevan Arora. He's taller than her, even well built and extremely handsome. But as the rumours go by, everyone thinks of him as asexual. He never showed interest in woman afterall.

And that's a similarity of him with Aura. She too, never had been in a relationship ever.

Even after winning numerous national- international accolades, these two are just....distant.

"So, both the teams are back in the feild. Now that we are on the last step of the game, which have turned so interesting, let's all wait for the ultimate results." The commentary goes on as the whistle blows and both the teams get to action.

Chasing each other and sweating for the ball, both the teams are pro at this. But the game turned even more interesting when the final time was given to the captains.

Both of them fighting for the ball, as the other members watched from afar. Nevan almost lost it when Aura snatched the ball from him once, everyone's breathe hitched in their throat.

But then, with a swift motion, the guy snatched the ball away like a price of treasure and boom...Goal!

The Raven Spirits won the match.

"Ughhh." Aura's frustration was evident on her face. She don't blame it on the single slice of pizza she had during the one month break anymore. She now blames it on her luck, AND the handsome bastard.

"So,Madan? Still up with the deal right?" He asked to Aura with a smirk on his lips. Who glared at him, stone hard.

"Fuck. You." And just like that, she stepped away from there towards the changing room. With both the team's members looking at each other with confusion and pity, for the she captain.

No one actually took the match so seriously, accept these two. Tho everyone played with their best skills, but even after the loss, The Conquerors took it as an opportunity to make new friends and spent time with the boys.

"So, lunch date at Farzi?" Kavya, the golden retriever of the group asked the girl and guys. Who replied in heck yet! And just like that, they all made their way towards the cafe down the street.

"What do you want me to do?" Sighing, Aura asked Nevan. Who smiled victoriously at her in response.

"Umm...how about...a date?" He asked, something shinning in his eyes.

"Hah! In your dreams." Came her sassy reply and she started going down the corridor, leaving him alone.

"Hey! That's cheating. You said you'll do what I say." He shouted while chasing her.

"Oh puhleez! I never said so. I just said you came annoy me." She replied looking straight in his eyes.

"Same thing." He further blurted.

"No it's no-"

"Shut up. 6 PM this evening, meet me outside the club. I'll pick you up. Bye bye." He said before pecking her right cheek quickly and then left from there in a haste.

While she kept looking at his retreating from while wiping her cheek.

"Moron." She muttered to herself.