AS AURA MADE it towards the open field outside their football club, a ball came attacking her

AS AURA MADE it towards the open field outside their football club, a ball came attacking her. But she being a pro, caught the ball at the same time.

She looked at the ball and realised it's from the man's section of the same football club as hers.

"I'm so sorry for this. We were just practicing and I don't know how the ball came about to hit you." A guy, who looked young and somewhat new, said to Aura.

Her eyes bore into his soul making him gulp hard.

"Here. Make sure to play securely next time. Who even lets these teenagers play here." She replied rudely and started making her way further ahead.

The young guy looked assaulted.

"You aren't a Goddess of this place to decide who plays here and who not. So make sure not to talk to my team players like this." Another voice came from behind Aura and she turned around to see the best male player of the club.

Nevan Arora.

"I know I'm not. But that doesn't give him a certificate to almost kill people by hitting them with the ball." Came her sharp reply.

"That's pure exaggeration." Replied Nevan.

"You know what, fuck you for all I care. Just do whatever you want but leave me alone." Saying this she started walking away from there, not before throwing her hands up the air in irritation.

"Wait wait wait....miss perfect is irritate by a mere peasant? Damn, my luck is good today. And about the fucking part, oh I'll love it baby." Nevan said to Aura in a flirtous tone.

Who rolled her eyes at him.

Offcourse they both knew each other and each other's capabilities. But have never talked face to face before. The girl's portion and boy's portion of the club was separated by a tall wall with fencing over it.

So the only way to cross over was the main gate. And their teams were never opponents as well, not even by chance in the both gender tournaments.

"Oh yea? Lemme tell you a thing then, Arora. You lay your hands on me and you're dead." She replied in a scary tone. Which caused him to raise his hands up in surrender.

"You are easily irritated. I like it. The fierce captain is a grumpy pant." He was now following her to wherever she was going.

Ankit, the player who apologized to her earlier and the same played who was injured during a match this morning went towards his team, leaving the caption alone with the female captain.

"Are you going to shut up and leave or not?" She turned towards him and asked with finality.

"What if my reply is a ....big NO." He replied with a smirk. Even he himself don't know why but he was having fun while irritating this girl in front. Before today, never have he talked to any female before nor have flirted with someone.

"Ohh I see. Fine than. If you are going to disturb me nonthless, why not do something productive." She suggested with a smirk herself. And Nevan raised his brow in confusion.

"One match. One match and if you win, you can annoy me all you want. But if I win, you will never show me your face again." She deadpanned. And as amusement filled Nevan's eyes, he sealed the deal with a handshake.

The Raven Spirits, aka the boys team and The Conquerors, the girls's team, both were present in the boys compound of the club.

Everyone's breathe hitched when their respective captains declared about this match yesterday. They choose the teams and today, at noon, they were here. To fight each other. In the feild.

"Ready Madan?" Nevan whispered to Aura and she had her feet up the football and he was standing near her.

"Never been more ready." She replied and kicked the ball on the whistle, beginning the match. While the he captain ran behind her with a broad smile.