THE FIRST DAY at work is supposed to be special

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE FIRST DAY at work is supposed to be special. This is what Raisha Khanna thinks and she followed this vision of hers, even though the one tagging along with her today is none other than her patrichial archenemy.

"I didn't knew you were into black this much. I mean, even the balloons are black." Kiaan said while looking around Raisha's, now their cabin. Who in response mentally rolled her eyes, but smiled on the outside.

"I mean it's the og shade. So why not?" And shrugged.

"Oh I see. Og shade. So silly of me to think that this beauty infront of me kind of did it to seduce me. You know, black has been my favourite since forever." He said looking at her lips.

She smirked in return.

"And how was I supposed to know that? Your favourite colour, I mean?" Asked the lady royally.

"Everyone knows by the no. of black stuff I have. It has been on news several times." And he shrugged.

"Whelp! The media might be too free to highlight someone's favourite colours, I am not. So sorry for your utter disappointment Mr. Grover, but no. I didn't chose black balloons to seduce you. Instead I choose them to reflect you." She said while getting up from her chair and walked round the table, towards his chair to stand in front of him.

"Reflect me?" He asked with a questioning smile. Amusement clear in his eyes.

"Yea. I mean, isn't black an evil shade?" Then, she held the glass of champagne from the table, and cheered it with his.

"Cheers to us." Taking a sip, she walked outside elegantly.

While he was left alone inside the office. All amused.

Smiling to himself, Kiaan too take a sip from the glass Raisha just cheered.

"Cheers to us." And whispered to himself.

Nine days into work and everything was going surprisingly smooth. In their personal lives, Raisha's father had been a bit off since these days while Kiaan's parents blocked him totally. But professionally, the project was looking successful yet.

Owning a cosmetic company, their new range of products focused solely on not only young, but also middle aged population.

But this deal, the partnership, was not just for this project. Both of them had their own interior motives which they both stuck to.

"I know dad. Yes I am fine. Exactly how lethal could he get? Plus, he has invested his money dad. He can't put it in vain by killing me. Yes, I am taking care nonetheless." On the other side was Ram Khanna.

"Yes dad. I'll hang now. Bye, and take care." Raisha bid goodbye to her father and was busy on her phone when she was pulled by a strong force. A large hand was covering her mouth and another one, both her hands.

Her eyes widened at that and she bite into her attacker's hand, freeing her mouth. Screaming loudly she called for help while cagging the attacked in between herself and her rotating chair.

Soon, the guards entered the office and caught him. The man was in black baklava and as soon as the cloth was removed from his face, she instantly recognised him. Though the guards didn't.

And took him towards the investigation room. While Raisha made her way towards the mastermind behind her attack.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You know what? You are a freaking pig." Raisha barged into Kiaan's room in his hotel. He had given her and extra key for God knows what reason. Since his home in this city, a new city to him, is still under construction.

"Oh nothing new. Tell me something I don't know babes." He said and blew her a flying kiss, which agitated her even more.

"Hah. Just like your father. The person cheated on my father, his business partner years ago. And now you, tried to harm me, which is also counted as cheating. Like father, like son." She said and clicked her tongue while looking away from him. She was standing with her back sticking to his door.

While he looked at her confused and in anger.

"What the fuck do you mean?" He said coming dangerously closer to her.

One thing about Kiaan Grover is, he don't lie. He don't even have any reason to. Since, even if he doesn't something wrong, he's powerful enough to overcome it.

So his reaction came as a bit shocker for her.

"Oh please! Stop with the act. Didn't you send your friend to attack me?" She asked and Kiaan's eyebrows furrowed.

"Which friend?" He asked in a low husky voice. They didn't even realise how short the distance between them was now. Merely a feet or even less.

"That one who bought you white wine on the day of our premier." She said, now getting nervous a little. Only this man had it in him to make The Raisha Khanna nervous.

"Raisha baby, he isn't a friend but a foe instead."