"MAKE WHAT REAL?" Myra asked as soon as she turned around

"The way...." Zain took a step near her. Now they were about two feet away from each other at max.

"The way...?" Myra asked, sensing the proximity between them.

"The way I told Alina about you?" Zain whispered in Myra's ears, which turned red as soon as his words left his mouth.

As Myra looked at Zain, now there faces were inches apart. And there was a small smile on his lips as there was shock on her face.

"Aap logo ko Jo karna hai Ghar par Karo, yaha beech sadak pe mat khade raho!" An old man screamed from behind Zain making him jump in shock. Myra's cheeks started turning red hearing the man's words.
(Whatever you guys want to do, do it at home, don't stand in the street here!)

"S..sorry." Zain said and made some way for the old man to move. While Myra cleared her throat and looked at her boss with confidence.

"I believe whatever you said right now is highly unprofessional, boss." She said looking straight in his eyes.

His shoulders drop in disappointment hearing her words.

"But....since I love Aarav AND you are really, really handsome, I can give it a thought." She completed her previous line and put a finger on her chin, as if pretending to think.

Making Zain look at her for a minute, and then burst into a series of laughter. His head falls back, scattering his brown fluffy hair around his shoulder.

This sight, a precious and rare one, did something to her heart. Apart from the time Zain's is In Aarav's company, this is the first and probably only time she saw him laugh. And not just smile but laugh.

As if he's really happy with me. This thought made her smile as well.

"What's so funny about it?" She asked while chucking.

"N...nothing. It's nothing. You are so adorable." He said and stopped laughing though a small smile was there on his face.

But what made her heart burst with happiness, was the way his eyes were smiling at her.

As if he was really happy.

"Ok mumma. Got it!" Aarav said for the fifth time and Myra sighed.

She's tutoring him maths and this little human can't do shit in maths for his own life.

"Nooooo you don't have to copy the question. Just answer in the given space below." She told him for the seventh time this evening.

While Zain, who was watching this scene while cutting the apple was looking amused at their encounter.

"But you said to practice." Aarav argued.

"Haa but not here. This is a fair copy na!" Myra argued back.

Sensing both of them angry, Zain stepped in and put the plate in front of them.

"Fine fine enough with study. Here, have this." He said and made them eat the fruit.

"I guess I should leave now?" She asked and Aarav frowned, so did Zain.

"But you just came!" The child argued again.

"Baby, I've been here since the morning." Sunday mornings were reserved to Aarav by Myra. Last Sunday was his fourth birthday, which they celebrated in an amusement park. So this Sunday, Aarav is naturally feeling dull.

"But..." The small human tried again but was stopped by his dad.

"Let her go Aarav. You can meet her next week. She has to go home too na?" He told the kid who slipped on the bean bag he was sitting on in sadness.

"Fine." He replied in a small voice.

Myra sighed with a sad smile and walked towards Aarav.

"Hey champ!" She called him, who looked up at her face.

"Give me a hug, wouldn't you?" She asked and Aarav quickly got into the hug she was offering with open hands. His hands around her torso as she rubbed his head and back lovingly. Zain smiled at their cuteness.

"I have to go now but I'll come back soon. We will spend more time together then, okay?" She asked.

"Can't you stay here? With dad and me?" He asked, not letting go from the hug at all.

Myra was at a loss of words.

"She will...soon. But until then....please Aarav?" Zain came to Myra's rescue and answered on her behalf, sitting on the floor near her.

"Pakka?" Aarav pulled from the hug and looked at Myra with a wide smile.
(Promise?)

Who smiled back before nodding her head, "pakka."
(Promise.)

"Fine then you can go home now." He said making both the adults smile at him.

After chatting with Aarav inside, they made their way outside the house.

Zain insisted on dropping Myra until the door.

"So...I'll leave?" She asked turning around and looking at her boss.

"Umm...would you not if I say I don't want you to leave?" He asked while rubbing his neck.

Myra smiled.

"I might actually consider that option, on one wish." She said with a proud smile on her lips.

He chuckled and raised his brows in question.

"And what is it?"

"Give me a few kisses. I might stay." She shrugged making Zain laugh out loud.

And this is why I love this woman so much! She can make me smile at any time of the day, any where. His thoughts clouded his mind as he took the steps towards her until his arms were wrapped around her waist. Her arms, around his neck.

"I can do that for my whole life, you know. Willingly." He said as his eyes gazed at her lips and eyes, back and forth.

Then their lips met. In sync, they kissed with passion until they were both out of breath.

"That was...." She said looking at him happily.

"Amazing?" He asked.

"Can say so." She made a so-so expression before they both burst into laughter.

"I freaking love you, you know." He said as he touched her forehead with his.

"Ahaaa! Who wouldn't! This is my charm, Mr. Advani!" She said and he smiled again.

"I love you too, don't ask how and why, I just do." She confessed truthfully too.