Epilogue

AFTER THE NEWS and media was done with their news, everything went to normal

Raisha and Kiaan were still onto their new project together. Ram and Helly were enjoying their retired life. Kavya, Kiaan's mom was still on the hospital bed. But he had hoped that his mom would be fine soon.

And about Maan, he was still into prison.

But one thing, after Sumedh's words, Kiaan had noticed some changes in Raisha. She was not herself anymore. And stayed a little reserved to him. She didn't challenge him anymore like before.

"Oh look, the devil herself is here now." Kiaan said in order to provoke Raisha as soon as she entered the conference hall.

Ignoring him as usual, she sat on her seat and the conference started. All the while, he was looking at her only. While she was busy with work.

After the meeting, only the both of them were left in the room.

"What? Aren't you leaving?" She asked him, still looking into the file in her hands.

"You tell me the reason first." He said and made his way across the table, towards her seat.

"What reason?" She asked still not looking up towards his face.

"Why aren't you treating me like before? Why have you gone this cold towards me?"

"I'm not cold towards you Kiaan. You shouldn't waste your time on me." She replied and Kiaan felt a little pain in his heart.

"What are you talking about?" He again asked her.

She sighed. Then looked up at him.

"You have someone you like already. Rather than wasting your time on me, you should go and think of ways to make her yours. I'm just your business partner dude. Understand your priorities." She finally said, stood up and started making her way out.

But he stopped her holding her hand.

"Really? Then why don't you help me pursue her?" He asked with marrow eyes to see her reaction. His words made her irritated and she replied saying she has other important things to do and went away.

Now he understood why she was behaving weird lately.

"Coffee or Tea?"

"I think she likes coffee."

"You don't even know this? What kind of Romeo are you?" Sumedh taunted his best friend for the nth time today.

"What? I'm not her PA to know her drink references. Plus, why does it even matter? I'm just planning a surprise dinner, not opening a freaking restaurant for her." Kiaan replied to Sumedh all irritated.