Epilogue

THE SUNDAY MORNINGS in the Raichand mansion are something to look forwards too

THE SUNDAY MORNINGS in the Raichand mansion are something to look forwards too. Every member of the house gathers their for their weekly dose of fun and family time. All five of them enjoys this time, since decades.

Well...now the six of them.

"Yes Pihu, you are going to serve today." The mother of the family, Mrs. Aastha Raichand said to her daughter. More like...ordered.

It's a tradition in the family. That on Sunday get togethers when all the members are for the breakfast together, they don't let the servers serve. Just like today.

"But mumma. My turn is next week. It's bhabhi's turn today." She whined at her mother. But as soon as the words came from her mouth, someone else whined too.

"I am not your bhabhi." Zara, who was sitting there enjoying the drama, said while glaring at Pihu.

"Yes, you are not for now. But you soon will be. What's the difference?" She sassed and flipped her hair back. While Samir looked between the two girls amusingly.

"And we'll love to have you as this stone's wife. You are fun to be around." Sahil, the middle child of the family butted in, smiling like a cheshire cat at his elder brother whom he just called a stone.

"You guys love to butter me, don't you?" She narrowed her eyes at the sibling duo, who made the face which said 'we are the most innocent creatures in the world right now.' When the reality was just the opposite.

But then, a smile made it's way towards her face.

"So bhabhi!" Pihu pointed towards the cutleries making Zara groan.

"Pihu beta, I said you are going to serve today, not my Zara. Just do so." Aastha's voice came before Zara could touch the vessels.

"But mumma-"

"No buts and ifs Pihu. Do as I say." And just like that, Zara was yet again saved from her duties. While everyone else except Pihu laughed out loud.

It's forever now. Mr. And Mrs. Raichand loves to spoil Zara as she's just a little sweetheart for them.

The day Samir introduced her to the family, everyone was shocked. The good kind of shocked. But they were very happy to meet Zara nonthless.

After ten months of dating, and four months of meeting the family, this is where they were now. Together and happy.

Loosing her parents at the age of fourteen was not easy. And being a single child with no relatives was even worse. But since Samir happened in her life, it became a blessing to her.

That day, ten months back, Samir found a file about her parents. It was a clip on just one minute, where she saw how her mother sobbed and her father lost faith in life. She saw their soul leaving their bodies. Sure it was traumatizing, but a single sentence made it's permanent residence in her head.

The sun will rise again after the dawn. Her father said it deliberately for her. For her to gain faith, that is, if she ever watched this. He knew he was being recorded somehow.

And when she said the exact same sentence on Anand that day, he knew it was his end for real now....

"So, what now, Ms. Roy?" As Zara entered his room after the breakfast, she felt two arms wrap around her from behind.

"Anything you say, Mr. Raichand." She got comfortable in his hold.

"You know, I wonder how the hell you are able to make this oh so innocent image in front of my parents and family? When in reality you are a devil." He said referring to all the times she threatened him with death threats. Not literally offcourse.

"I'll say, I learned from the best." She replied, turing around and looking at him with a smirk.

"Oh yea?" He said and started to tickle her.

"Nooooo stop!" She tried but well...

Soon a series of laugh erupted in the room letting the walls know how content they were with each other.

An assassin and a victim.
Unique, no? But well...that's what we call destiny.

The end.
The first short story have finally ended♡