Epilogue

MORNING CHAOS AND dramatic sighs, crumbs of chocolate biscuits and empty Maggi packets was all that surrounded the Advani house

MORNING CHAOS AND dramatic sighs, crumbs of chocolate biscuits and empty Maggi packets was all that surrounded the Advani house. Sane people might even think it was some post epidemic scene since the house looked almost destructive, but alas! It was actually a birthday bash.

Myra Rajput's birthday.

And the happiest person there was none other than that little human Aarav, for whom her special day was really really special.

"Happy birthday mumma." He said and kissed Myra's cheeks again.

"Thank you babes. For the...what... fourteenth or fifteenth time today." She replied with a crooked smile.

The young boy pouted and scratched his head.

"I didn't know ki mene already wish kardia tha." He said and looked at his father for confirmation, who nodded his head before replying.
(I didn't know that I had already wished.)

"Kar dia tha." Zain replied from the dinning table. He was currently setting the plates for the small family to eat. A special meal for his special lady.
(Yes you did).

And yes, a family of three.

Since Myra Rajput has officially become the woman of Zain Advani.

No, they aren't married yet. But yes, Zain announced their alliance to the world already, a year ago.

And for Myra, this one year was a bliss. For Zain, it was happiness. And for Aarav.....well it was a fun filled roller coaster ride as he says.

"No probs bae. You can wish me as many times as you want." Myra said before her eyes moved from Aarav to Zain. To her, he looked more delicious that the delicious dishes on the plate.

A phone rang from Zain's room and Aarav ran towards it. Leaving the couple alone.

"So, is it all for me?" Myra asked, standing behind Zain. Her torso was touching his back, sending shivers down both of their spines.

"Including myself, yes." He said as he turned around and faced her. Then, he turned her around so now she was trapped between the dinning table and him with his arms around her frame.

"I think this sounds better now." She taps her chin as in thinking before cracking a wide smile at him.

A smile he swears he could die on.

"Of course it does, afterall it includes me." The narcissistic side of Zain kicked in before Myra rolled her eyes and pulled his lips on her.

They were lost in each other's taste for so long, forgetting about the surrounding world.

When they pulled back, they were both out of breaths already.

"You are amazing, you know" he whispered in her ears, who looked at him in response. Her gaze was more intense than he has ever seen.

"Marry me then?" Out of sudden, Myra asked Zain catching him off guard.

And there fell the long moments of silence.

"What?" He asked after a while.

"I am...sorry...but not sorry. Like if it makes any sense. I was just asking whether you'd like to maybe....umm....nothing forget it." She said and dodged his hands down, embarrassed and almost ran away but was pulled back by her hands.

This time, her back landed on Zain's toned chest.

"Say that again please." He whispered in her ears.

"No..nothing. really." She said and heaved a sigh.

"I should be angry at you, you know." He said and Myra's head fell down feeling even more embarrassed, hearing his words.

"You ruined my plan to propose you on your favourite spot, that ancient British museum." His next words made her freeze tho.

What did he say?

She quickly turned around with a frown and looked at him wide eyed.

"W..what?" She stuttered.

"I was going to propose you soon. Even bought a ring, which is in my room at this time. But you beat me to it. Though I loved it. Can't even he angry on you." He said and her heart started beating faster and faster.

"Thank you." Even she herself don't know why she thanked him. So her expressions were same as Zain, when he looked at her with a frown.

Then, the next moment, they both ended up laughing out loud.

"Wait...where's the love of my life?" Myra asked and frown.

So did Zain.

"I'm standing right infront of you." She shook her head and pointed at Aarav's text book which was lying on the dinning table as well.

"Oh. I don't know." He replied truthfully, feeling a little upset that he's not the only favourite person of Myra.

But than again, it made him the happiest person in the world to know how much she loves his, no, their son.

"Let's check on him then?" She asked and he nodded. Hands in hand, they made their way towards Zain's room knowing that he went there to bring the phone.

But instead, the champ was lying on the bad carefree while playing Temple Run 3 on Zain's phone.

The couple looked at each other and called Aarav's name at the same time, frightening the little human.

"AARAV ADVANI! STOP USING THE PHONE AND COME DOWN TO EAT. NOW!"

Aaaaannnddd here started their parental ways again.

Though strict sometimes, the three of them were immersly and entirely in love with one another. In their little world.

The end.

With this story, it also marks the end of this book, "Crochet Hearts".

Thank you so much for all you guys' support and love. It means a lot. Honestly.

~Arya :))