THE NEXT MORNING was pretty awkward between the two of them and anyone could tell that

THE NEXT MORNING was pretty awkward between the two of them and anyone could tell that. The investigation about Raisha's attacker was going on.

"I think I'll pass now." Raisha said to her secratary Mita and made her way out towards her car, along with her driver. The one she trusts since her teenage years.

"Home." She told the older man who nodded and took him towards her humble abode. Even he was confused on why was she going home too early. It was only six in the evening. Generally the female used to leave for home only at about midnights.

"Sure."

As Kiaan stepped inside his newly built home, a luxurious singlex since he's too lazy to climb the stairs, he spotted the last person he needed to see that day.

Grover Sr. i.e. Mr. Maan Grover. His father.

"Oh.. Hitler is here, I see." He commented as soon as he saw him.

While his father just gave him a blank stare in response.

"You know what? I still wonder how come you are my son? Were you adopted?" Maan asked him.

"I wish I was." Responded Kiaan.

He then made his way towards the dinning table and took a glass before pouring water into it and drank. While Mr. Maan impatiently waited for his son to give him all his attention.

"I am here to talk." Maan let Kiaan know.

"Then talk. Simple." He replied.

"Look at me for that." The older man argued.

"There's no need. I listen from my ears, not eyes." And that was it.

"KIAAN GROVER! STOP GIVING ME THIS ATTITUDE." The older man's patience broke as he stood up and screamed on Kiaan.

"Oh really? Now you are saying I'm giving attitude? What about you mendaling with my life, hah? It's none of your business what I do or whom I work for or whom I work with! You don't have any right to poke your nose in my affairs. At least not after you kicked me out of your house last year." Kiaan's voice took a bitter turn.

"You deserved that. You were the one who got into a scam and tainted our family name by going to jail. Had it not been my power and authority, you would have still been roting in the prison." The argument was getting pretty intense now.

"Oh really? And because of whom I went to that place? YOU! It was your sin that was forced on me. YOU were the one who attacked on maa and she went into coma. It's you because of whom my mother is fighting for her life since last one year on that freaking hospital bed." Their were many unshed tears in Kiaan's eyes.

Maan chuckled before replying.

"At least I'm good at hiding. You can't even do that. A disappointment is what you really are." And then he tried to make his way out of the door.

Key word, tried.

"You are not allowed to harm Raisha in any way." Before he could take any further step ahead, Kiaan's warning tone reached his ears.

"Aww. Is out little bunny in love with her?" Maan said which irritated Kiaan even more.

"You-

"Watch her burn into ashes now." Before heading out of his son's property, Maan said to him with a smile.

"I might kill this man one day."

"So...you called me here because?" Raisha Khanna don't take orders. Especially from people like Kiaan. But when he asked her to come to the terrace, in a pretty rude tone, she surprisingly didn't deny him.

"I need to tell you something." He spoked with a serious expression. She frowned but nodded nonethless.

"My dad...well...he is the one who hired that man, Ron or Krishna whatever you call him, to attack on you that night." And Raisha's mouth gaped at his words.

"The person Ron Frey, is hiding his identity under the name of Krishna in India and is working under my dad as an undercover spy for him. The only time he chose voilence in all these years of working under my dad, was to you." Kiaan said and turned around to look away from her, towards the sky and the city.

"What does that mean?" She asked, obviously understanding the hidden meaning behind his words.

"He wants you dead. My dad." As soon as these words left his mouth, he pulled a knife from the back of his pants and Raisha's eyes widen.

Two days ago, since the news of Raisha Khanna's accident from the terrace of her own company broke, the media left no chance to encircle her parents into the endless loop of questions. Her mother, Helly, was crying non stop knowing her daughter is fighting for her life.

While on the other hand, her father was unusually numb. He wants responding to the media at all. The only time he came out of his house was after the reporters left.

"Meet me. Central hall library. At twelve." He said to someone on the call and started leaving the house with his Lambo.

Totally unknown to the fact that someone else was following him.