AFTER THE HORRIFYING experience Raisha had, Kiaan decided to leave her to her home

AFTER THE HORRIFYING experience Raisha had, Kiaan decided to leave her to her home. Safe for them, her parents were out at a family friend's birthday. So that they don't see their archenemies' only son at their door.

"Here you go." He said as soon as he opened the door for her to reach out of his car, a black Benz.

"Thank you. Didn't knew you were a gentleman." She sassed and walked away, towards her house. He followed behind. The guards bowing their head down all the while.

"Well...you don't have any idea how many sides I have babes." He whispered coming a little closer to his ears.

She shivered a little but covered it up perfectly.

"Well well well...distance boy! Maintain the distance. And what now? Are you going to follow me towards my bedroom now!" She eyed him and folded her arms around her breasts.

"Ahem...if you insist." He winked at her and she gasped and then chuckles not believing him, then looked away.

"Whatever." Saying so she walked towards the front door and then closed the door right on his face.

"Ouch." Came his voice from behind the door, preferably on the emotional damage she just did to him.

"Hah. Serves you right." She said and walked towards her bedroom.

One side, Kiaan was deep in his thoughts when his phone rang. He kept the half solved rubic cube down and picked the phone.

"Any update?" Straight to the point, he asked to the person on the other side.

"The man is named Ron Frey. Though he goes by the name Krishna in India. He's from the U.S. and he works for...Mr. Grover Sr. as an undercover spy." The other person, his best friend and an international hacker, Sumedh informed him.

"Interesting." Replied Kiaan as soon as Sumedh mentioned his father.

On the other side, Raisha was debating whether to tell her father or not. However, deciding against it, she decided not to tell her parents and make them worry.

"I need some sleep. That's all." Muttering to herself, Raisha closed the lights and as soon as her back touched the bed foam, a moan of relief left her mouth. Being a big business person comes with a huge price. You are always busy and tired.

She slept soon enough. Though, her sleep broke as soon as she heard something breaking in the living room.

"The fuck. Is someone here?" She silently asked herself while getting up with a jerk and sitting on the bed.

Eyeing her whole room and getting the situation in her mind, she quickly reached for her phone and dialed the emergency contact. But she realised something was wrong.

Her phone showed no signal at all.

"The heck!" She whispered and got up from the bed.

Realising how big a mess she is in right now, she quickly ran towards the bathroom. As soon as she locked it from inside, she heard her bedroom door clicking open. Looking at the window in the bathroom, she decided to do what she thought was the only thing that could save her life.

Jump down the second floor bathroom window.

She got the hold of her bathroom curtains and did the classic jump-down-the-window-with-curtains move. As soon as she reached the ground, she saw the guards were not the ones her parents hired.

No wonder they kept their head down all the way when I entered with Kiaan.

She thought and her doubt cleared.

She made her way out somehow by the back door, successfully dodging the intruders. But she knew her life was still hinged as the people must have realised by now that she had ran away and must be following her.

She was running on the main road when she saw a car, a suspicious car driving behind her.

And just when she thought they will see her, a strong hand pulled her towards a dark alley on the right side of the road and shut her mouth with the other hand not to let her scream.

A minute into this position, she realised who it was from his fragrance as he was focused on letting the suspecious car behind Raisha go away.

And as soon as the car made it's way far, he left her mouth and stepped back a little in that narrow alley.

"Kiaan." She whispered looking at him with almost tears in her eyes.

"Raisha." He replied with worry.

"Are you fine? Did they do something to you? Have you-

"I am fine. All thanks to you." She cut him in between and thanked him.

"Hmm. No big deal." He replied and looked away. While she backed and stood with the support of the alley wall, he imitated her and stood in the same position while leaning on the alley wall right in front of her.

"How did you know?" Raisha asked him after a few minutes of staring into each other's eyes.

"I have my sources." He replied curtly.

"Hmm. I see." No words were exchanged after that for a while. They only kept looking at each other.

"Will you forgive me if I kiss you tonight?" Kiaan, out of nowhere asked, making Raisha's heartbeat skip a beat. Though she balanced herself immediately and kept looking into his eyes.

"Will it be considered a sin if I say I want to kiss you as well." She replied and took a step closer to him. He followed the same. His hands were on both her cheeks, while her hands were tugging his shirt. As soon as their lips were to touch, his phone rang.

"Fuck" he muttered and detached himself from her.

"I...I will go over their. It's..it's my friend's home." Raisha pointed at a perticular house which indeed was one of her good friend's home and went inside.

While he kept talking on the phone.