10

You two just chilled for the majority of the day, a silent agreement between the two of you. A time of mourning what could've been.

But you both made a promise... To get revenge.

That's what fueling the drive as you get dressed in a black training set. Your hair braided as Cato comes beside you to look in the mirror. " You know... I think we got hotter since we met."

You chuckle, looking at the both of you " I think your right."

" No wonder everyone was so obsessed with us."

You roll your eyes at the statement, I'm glad 13's women know to back off him. They always seem still so scared when they see us, darting eyes, small glances, or pretending like we're not there.

It's a 2 in me that still enjoys that kind of respect.

" Did you think of any plans for the Block?" Cato asks, " You always had the plans."

I shake my head, " No, it's just so engineered to go wrong having a plan that would just crash and burn would ' kill' us faster."

He zips up my chest zipper on my long sleeve. " Fair point."

I look at his hand then up at him. " What?" he asks innocently, " I still know they all look."

" Let's go Cato." You say as you brush past him to the door.

He follows after you, " You think we should meet Pri?" you wonder.

Cato shrugs, " I guess, if you want."

" I want." You smile getting an eyeroll from him, you go through the hall knocking on her door. " Trev, I told-" She opens the door, her face dropping.

" So, his name is Trev." Cato says smugly, " I'll be on a lookout."

I eye the two of them, " What?"

" Not important." Priya says quickly, adjusting her training shirt.

" Her secret boyfriend... who I have yet to meet." Cato answers.

" You never told me you had a boyfriend." I say to Priya.

" I- No- that's not..." She sighs, her face turning red " Later... Why are you here?"

" Kay wanted you to ride down to the block with us." Cato says.

She smiles, " I'd be delighted to."

Cato's face hardens, " Maybe Trev would like to ride down with you instead, let's go Kay."