Authors Note/ 20

Happy New years guys! I know it will probably be late by the time you see this... BUT anyways...

With the demand and likes I've been getting on this series I've been rushing to push this out to you all.. But as I've wrote a million times, I will revise it once majority of it is done...

ALSO QUESTION.... How would you guys like to meet me? Not face to face obviously... but know fun facts or something once I complete the book?

Last but not least... Listen to the playlist I made. called Meridia on SPOTIFY!! ( Look at beginning of this book or previous books I have the picture on there!) Happy reading!

*********************************8

Kay

Baria seemed reluctant to leave Hope's side for just a moment, but we told her to take a shower and change into new clothes before we left.

Once we heard the shower come on Cato shakes his head looking towards the bathroom door, " She's a stubborn ass sometimes."

He then looks at the bed where Maisy was holding a sleeping Hope, lightly kissing her head ad watching the TV. I frown giving him a quick kiss, " She's much like you."

The corners of his mouth turn up slightly, " I should've checked in more or-"

" She's not your responsibilty all the time Cato, she has Johanna. And her brothers."

He shakes his head, " They don't see her as mush as they should. Especially little Blake. I promised her, and for Brutus... How are we suppose to leave?"

We leave in a week.

I swallow, " I don't know." I whisper. Both our eyes travel to the little girl with the baby, how are we supposed to leave her?

" Baria won't be able to take care of them all." He says.

" Then I guess we need to kill them faster."

Maisy looks over at us with her grin, " She's so Cute!"

Cato chuckles but shushes her, " You don't want to wake her up."

" Yea, she cries really loud." She answers half yelling half whispering still. Luckily Hope was just really tired so she was sleeping like a rock.

Baria comes out soon after looking at her child she had a soft smile on her face, " I'm glad she's finally sleeping."