21

Baria wanted to stay with Johanna for a bit longer before she resided to mine or Cato's room for the night, " Thank you." She mutters to me before I left. I give her a soft smile before leaving giving Johanna one more good bye going back to Cato and the girls.

The walk was quick, I didn't try to think about Johanna's state, it just seemed so out od character then what I'm used to. Can't blame her, after all the shit I'm not the same either.

And everyone still loves me, especially Cato.

I don't knock, it was quiet. I see Cato with Hope in his hands while Maisy is on the side of him watching the TV. They both look over, Maist springs up with her smile. " Your back!" She whisper yells then looking back at Hope and Cato.

I can tell she's been reminded a couple times. I laugh softly, " Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

" Because... I'm helping." She affirms. " And I'm doing a great job."

I raise my brow looking at Cato, he looks at her with much admiration " She's been ok."

She snaps her head looking up at him, " You said I was a natural." She corrects.

He rolls his eyes, " Ok, maybe I did say that."

" It's not nice to go back on your word." Maisy says pointedly.

" Yea Cato." I grin.

He sends me a look before sighing, " She's back, so you should sleep." He whispers looking at her.

" I can't sleep with to many people on the bed. Can you sleep on the floor and Hope, Kaylaya and I can sleep on the bed?" She asks.

I snort, because she was dead serious as she looks at him with puppy eyes. Cato's expression falls at her bluntness and request. I pipe in, " I think Cato can put Hope in her crib then we can all fit."

She doesn't look to impressed with the idea but nods, " Can I sleep by you? He snores."

Cato looks at her offended, " And you kick in your sleep. You don't see me complaining."

She climbs on the bed, " I kick because you snore..."

I laugh quietly at the two of them, " How about I divide the two of you."

" Thats a good idea." She says smiling so innocently.

I grin, " Ok then."

Cato gets up slowly putting Hope in her crib, I lay by Maisy as he comes back he kisses my temple. " How was she?" He whispers.

I give him a single look, one that will be discussed once she's alseep.