CHAPTER 3 (HAZEL)

Hey guys!!! I hope you are liking the book so far....so here's the new chapter.
Happy reading 🫶

I started my day as usual. I had my breakfast and got ready for the collage. The whole day went in blur because Stella was absent today as she had to visit her grandma.
After all the classes I was walking out of the corridor when I heard someone's scream and I instantly ran in the direction of the voice.
I saw Stephen lying there clutching his arm in pain, After Stella Stephen is my only friend I talk to. I kneel besides him in panic " Steph what happened? Are you okay? Do I need to call the doctor? Should I take you to the hospital?" I said in full panic mode. He looked at me and said "Don't worry it's not that bad, but can you take me to cafeteria" nodded my head I took him to the cafeteria and make him sit. I look at him again and saw him searching for something so I asked "what are you looking for?" To which he replied that he's looking for his cell phone "I think you must have left it in the corridor. Don't worry I'll go get it for you." I told him the I stood up to get his phone. When I reached the corridor his phone was ringing. I picked up the phone because it was his brother Nick, Stephen had once told me about .
I picked up the call and told him to come to cafeteria, and in the meantime took some painkillers and water for Stephen.

I warned Stephen to take painkillers as I entered the cafeteria without noticing that we're not alone now.
I looked up and saw two men standing in the space, then I looked at Steph who looked like he's in pain so I decided to ignore both men and pass him medicines.

After sometime Stephen took the medicines and introduced me to his brother Nickolas.
Nickolas is a big man about 6'3 with bulky physique dark green eyes and dark hair. He looked dangerous.
Then I turned around to see the man whose name is Adrian as Stephen said.....
As I turned and looked at the men standing in front of me..my breath got caught in my lungs.... He's about 6'1 with mascular body, dark hairs and blue eyes.... he's got the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. And as much as I don't want to admit but I still did HE'S HOT....
Clearing my throat I said hi but he turned around and left totally ignoring me...'rude'.

I got home one hour late...I entered the house I saw my father along with three very dangerous looking men talking in the living room but now looking at me.
My father told me to go to my room so I did.
I entered my room with a very bad feeling about whatever my father was talking to those men. But I put it aside and started thinking about how I am going to get my post graduation degree in 10 days... I am so so so excited about it...few moments later my thoughts shifted to the pair very beautiful yet scary blue eyes... ADRIAN... I remember his name. He was so beautiful but I don't know why I was scared of him like he's so dangerous.... I fell asleep after sometime while thinking about that man.

Okay!! Apologies for the filler chapter.
I wanna say thank you for reading and giving my book a chance. It means a lot ❤️

One more thing...do tell me if you want more character esthetics or there regular outfits okk!!!
Bye-byeeee 🫶