CHAPTER 8 (HAZEL)

Hey guys!!! I hope you are doing well. So here's the new chapter of the story. I hope you like it.
Happy reading 🫶

Right now I'm standing in a room which looks like a study or home office with Adrian and his grandfather.
Both of them are looking at me for my answer.

The old man with a smirk because he knows my answer very well as he did not give me much of a choice.

And Adrian is looking at me with a warning glare that makes me wanna run for the hills, yesterday he came to my room and told me to say no to this marriage and if I didn't then I will see his worst side.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and said "I agree." While looking down, I did not dare to look up because I could feel his angry eyes on me.

I heard someone chuckle it was the old man "I'm glad to hear that you made a wise choice little girl. Now I will take my leave I have to prepare for the wedding." With that he left me alone in the office with Adrian.

I hear the door close, in a split second he was in front of me, he grabbed my jaw and make me look at him.
"I told you to say no, didn't I?... But you didn't listen why?"
"Are you that money hungry that you don't hesitate even when I threatened you to make your life hell huh? I can't believe that someone who looks as innocent as you can be so cunning and money hungry!!" How could he think that! He didn't even care about what I'm going through.!

He left me with a jerk and started walking towards the door.

"If you don't want to marry me this badly, then why didn't you said no??" I turned to look at him.

"Why did you said yes? You could've said no, then didn't you?"

" You are calling me a gold digger, when you don't even know why I said yes...What an irony." I chuckled while tears stream down my face.

In a Swift movement he was in front of me again but this time I looked him in the eyes "Then tell me why did you said yes?" He said in a very low and dangerous voice.

This time I answered looking in his eyes " Your grandfather gave me two choices. One was to marry you and the other one was if I don't agree to marry you then I will be sold of to some sex club and they will force me to become a prostitute, or worse maybe someone will make me their personal whore." I took a deep breath.
"What choice do I have other than marry you huh? My father sold me for some shitty amount of money then your grandfather blackmailed me into marrying you, and you threatened me... Tell me what choice do I have?? What should I do? " I screamed the last part on his face and left, l got into the guest room and locked it from inside. And this time I cried my heart out.

Sooo....did you like the chapter??? Tell me in the comments pls.
Sorry for the short chapter, it's just that I was not well emotionally so I didn't feel like writing this time. But I'm doing my best not to disappoint you all.
And why are you gys not voting. I'm feeling like I'm not writing well enough but I'm trying my best. Just know that your support matters to me.
Share this book with your reader friends.
Thank you
Bye-byeeee 🫶