Chapter 19

Hey guys!!!! Here's the new chapter of the book. I hope you're doing well ☺️ and enjoy the chapter.

(TARGET WAS  NOT COMPLETED😕😕)
I HOPE YOU'LL COMPLETE IT THIS TIME.

The next chapter will be posted only if you complete the target.

TARGET: 10 VOTES, 5 COMMENTS.

Happy reading 🫶

Lucas Agosti's pov:

"Boss we have captured Adrian Russo taking a woman to hospital this afternoon." In a dark office, with dim light a middle aged man told  the person who is sitting on the other side of the massive table on a luxurious chair with his back towards the man.

"And?" The person spoke in his deep, cold  and dangerous voice which had the man standing behind him shivering in fear.

"It looked like she was dear to Russo. We have some photos. Here." The Man spoke in a shaky voice fearing for his life.

A few beats later the person turned around.
He is around 30 years in age, good looking yet dangerous with dark orbs and black hairs, he has a lean yet well maintained body physique, with 6'2 height. His aura screams DANGER.

He picked the photos in which Adrian was holding Hazel in his arms, she was bleeding from head and it was clearly seen. then he picked up another photo in which they were walking out of the hospital.
As he picked the third photo which was a Hazel's, she was looking clearly in that photo so he could see her face, her eyes, her hair, the bandage around her head.
Then he looked at the man standing in front of him and he said "I want everything about this girl and her relationship with Russo."
Hearing this the man agreed and left the room.

He again picked Hazel's photo and run a finger around a face while smirking devilishly.
"Who knew that bastard has such beauty with him." he said as he was looking at Hazel's eyes he was captivated by her beauty.
"I can't imagine how would it feel like to have you here as my slave. How does this bastard feel about it. I think I'm going to know soon"
He said to himself and started laughing like a maniac.

After half an hour,  someone knocked on his door and came in after taking permission he presented him a file and said "Boss here is every detail about the girl with Adrian. They're married boss."

This information left him astonished.

After the man left he took her file and looked at it, few moments later he started reading it like it was the most exciting thing in the world.

"Now, that's something else. I will snatch you from ACE and make you mine. And your own father is going to help me." He said looking  at her photo with a dangerous smirk while his eyes held the darkest obsession for her.

"But before that I'll destroy that husband of yours."

Character aesthetics 🖤☠️

LUCAS AGOSTI

LUCAS AGOSTI

I know it was a short chapter, but no worries I'll post long chapters from now on (only if you all complete the targets).

(PLEASE MAKE YOUR  AUTHOR HAPPY AND MOTIVATED BY COMPLETING THE TARGET 🤗)