CHAPTER 9 (ADRIAN)

Hey guys!! How are you? I hope you are doing well!!! Soo here's the new chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Happy reading 🫶

I was stunned by her outburst. I think she's right. What choice does she have?
But I'm angry not at her but that old fucker he knew that I will threatened her into denying the proposal that's why he manipulated her.

I'm in my room after a few Hours trying to work on my laptop but I can't because her crying face is not leaving my head it makes me want to tear the world apart. And I hate it. I fucking hate the way I feel about her.

I heard my phone, and received the call it was Nick.
" Boss, someone destroyed our shipment in the midway." He said. "Who?" I asked gritting my teeth.
"Agosti's men" there was a pause before he continued "someone from inside leaked the information." That's it now I was seething in anger. I wanted to kill that bastard.
"Find him within 24 hours." I said and cut the call

I was trying to calm my nerves down and didn't realise when my mind drifted to her thoughts. The first time I saw her my heart skipped a beat just by one look and when our eyes met I couldn't breathe that's why I left. She must have thought of me as a jerk but I couldn't help it. Not for once from that day she left my mind and now she's going to be my wife. Thinking of her as 'my wife' do something to me I Don't know what it is.
Now when I'm thinking about her I realise that she's one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. In past years I have met a lot of beautiful women but no one captivated me like she did.
The innocence in her eyes, sometimes I think how can someone be this innocent. Her lush lips looks so tempting I can't imagine how would the feel kine wrapped around my co- "what the fuck" I got up with a jerk "this girl is messing with my head more than my liking I need to stay away from her" -what will you do when you get married to her. My inner voice mocked.

I took a shower and left for the office as I need to find that fucker who leaked the information. 'And not because you wanted to stay away from her' my inner voice mocked me again but I put that thought in back of my mind.

I'm currently in my office when I heard a knock "come in" I said with my usual cold voice. One the employe entered and handed me a presentation file for our next very important deal. I examine it "Not good enough, I need it to be perfect. I want that deal. And I don't want to lose it because of an incomplete presentation" I said. "But sir- " I cut him in mid sentence "If you can't do it then tell me there are so many eligible people out there who will do anything to work in my company." He left not before muttering an apology. I don't like imperfections in work.

After working for few more hours Nick called me that he got the bastard.
I entered the room which reeks of blood a normal person would've puked but I'm used to this place there was an unconscious man tide up on a chair, the betraying bastard.

I splashed a bucket of cold water to wake him up, he opened his eyes with a jerk and looked at me with fear evident in his eyes.
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."
There was a table to my right on which there were different equipment and a bucket containing acid.
I walked towards the table and wore my gloves and took a rope dripping in the acid.
"Now now let me show you what happens to people who betray me." He started crying looking at me begging for mercy.

I have seen grown men crying, begging even peeing there pants for their lives.

"Please let me go, I'll tell you everything. I was forced to do this, they have my wife. The threatened to kill her if I refuse to give them what they needed. I love my wife, I can't let her die." He pleaded. I wrap the acid rope around his neck as he started screaming in agony and pain. "That's the exact feeling I get when someone goes behind my back or betray me."
Then I pour petrol all over him and toss the burning lighter while walking away.

Sooo did you like the chapter???
Tell me what you think in the comments. And ask me if you have any doubts regarding the character development, or maybe suggest me if you can do that I can improve.
Do vote and comment it's totally free. And share this book with your reader friends.
Thank you
Bye-byeeee 🫶