CHAPTER 6 (HAZEL)

Heyy everyone. I hope you're doing well. So here's the new chapter.
And I don't know if you are liking the story or not because no one is voting.
I publish a new chapter every Sunday that is once a week.
So here's the thing.... everytime I'll post a new chapter I'm gonna set a target. You complete the target and I will post a new chapter before one week.

TARGET: 5 VOTES (it's not that hard I guess)

Happy reading 🫶

*************************************************

My eyes were heavy and I have a massive headache like someone was hammering it. I tried to open my eyes but failed, I tried again this time slowly and saw a very beautiful sealing I was not familiar with.
Then like a lightning bolt everything that has happened came back and I felt like crying .
I sit straight and saw an elderly woman looking at me with concern. I felt something wet on my, I didn't realise that I was crying. I got up from the bed leave because I want to get the hell out of this place. But the lady stopped me "you cannot leave miss." She said and a sob left my lips I couldn't control and started crying telling her " please let me go. I don't wanna stay here please let me go."

Just then someone entered the room and my teary eyes met with a pair of BLUE eyes. He looked at me  and something flicker in his eyes. Was that care? Sympathy? Pity? I couldn't follow because it vanished as fast as it came.

"Leave" he said to the servents. This was the first time I heard his voice, he has a deep and husky voice like WHISKEY and SIN. I looked him in eyes, and he was looking back at me with so much intensity which makes me want to hide from him.

"Stop crying". He said and took a step forward just when he was about to say someone we heard a knock and he opened the door only to find the old man (his grandfather). He entered the room and and said " I want to talk to the girl.....alone". His tone sent a shiver down my spine in fear. Adrian left us alone not before looking at me.

Now I am alone in the room with the old man. He's looking at me with a pointed stare. Then suddenly  he broke the silence "Take a seat, I'm not gonna hurt you." Now. Was silent in his sentence but either way I took a seat on bed and he pulled a chair from the other corner and took a seat himself.

"Okay so, let me get straight to the point." He said with a serious tone and I straighten my back but his next words shook the ground beneath me "I'm  giving you two choices, and I want you to decide very carefully which one you are going to choose the first is that I want you to marry my grandson Adrian". He said. If I say I was shocked it would be an understatement, before I could've say something he started again and said " and second is choice is if you decide against the first then you will be sold in some deal which is happening tomorrow and those people will make you a prostitute or worse a personal whore" tears welled up in my eyes after hearing his words. I don't want to marry Adrian I don't even know him and his one stare make me want to run for the hills but can't say know because there's no way I wanna be someone's whore. He's not giving me a choice, he knows very well that I would never choose the second option.
"You have till tomorrow morning." His words broke the chain of my thoughts and with that he left.
The tears I was holding till now got out and I slumped on the bed crying over my fate, with every single tear I thought how my mother left me with he's alcoholic husband like I didn't mattered at all, how my father sold me because of money, the way my father looked at me with disgust in his eyes, the way he told me I was nothing to him. Everything thing came rushing down on me and after sometime I drift into the oblivion.

*************************************************

So what do you think is going to happen?
How will Adrian react??

Okay so I'm publishing this chapter before Sunday because I'm extremely busy for next few days....so the next update will be on next Sunday...but if you complete the task before Sunday then I will post the new chapter.

Bye-byeeee 🫶